New Years Eve plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Eve plans

Anyone else planning on staying home? Ill probably head out to the liquor store and grab a bottle for tonight. Maybe play some black ops II.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Waiting for my girl to fly in from London. Might go over to Phils or something since they can't get a baby sitter.

Comment

We have a few friends coming to Casa de C&L, but keeping it low key.

Comment

Staying in. You play BOII on PS3 or Xbox?
        If you're on PS3, my name is jujuking. Add me as a friend and we can go fuck some people up.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Probably just stay home.

Comment

Late dinner and a rooftop view of some fireworks in downtown Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
              If you're on PS3, my name is jujuking. Add me as a friend and we can go fuck some people up.
              On xbox
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Actually going out this year. Usually indifferent to New Years, but had an exceptional 2012 so I might as well celebrate it. Plus, I've got tomorrow off.

Comment

Me and the ol' lady are both sick, so we're staying in. Whoopee!
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm going to Lola's Saloon in FT Worth to see some friends do an old school Metallica night. Cabbing it to a hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                      I wish I could play that damn game. Leah's son plays it a lot, and just got some $50 upgrade pack. It looks fun but I suck very badly and am not willing to put in the time to actually learn to play it decently.

The last shooter style game I was worth anything at was GTA San Andreas.. I wish Black Ops was as easy to contral as Golden Eye was on N64.

Comment

Sick as fuck. Going to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          I wish I could play that damn game. Leah's son plays it a lot, and just got some $50 upgrade pack. It looks fun but I suck very badly and am not willing to put in the time to actually learn to play it decently.

The last shooter style game I was worth anything at was GTA San Andreas.. I wish Black Ops was as easy to contral as Golden Eye was on N64.
                          I was not good at all when I first got it. Last 1st person shooter I was good at was Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Hadn't played any games online is 4+ years so I was rusty as hell.

Getting better now though. Getting to where I can get 15-25 kills per match now.
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I'm still undecided, but leaning towards staying home and kissing my dog at midnight....lol

Comment

It's looking like The Ramblin' Rose for us.
                              An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
                              X