Harwell Motors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harwell Motors

Just curious if anyone has had any first hand experience in dealing with these guys? (Sherman, TX) I've been checking their inventory on a regular basis, and like some of the stuff that I've seen. Looks like it is a mix of nice restoration/show cars, and "driver quality" classics. I know there's only so much you can really get a feel for in pictures. Was hoping someone has physically looked at or purchased a vehicle form there. Alot of the vehicles look very nice, yet others look like they have quickly been slapped together, and given a "hoe bath." (Paint, Wheels, and a cleaned up engine bay)

I'm 2.5 hours away, so I cant casually stop by. Hoping for some good reviews.

http://www.harwellmotors.com/
    Heres their website......
    sigpic

ive dealt with them before. Their prices are higher, cars are good overall for the most part, but just make sure you check it out very well. John is good people though.

Comment

and yes, beware the perfume pig.

Comment

John is good people. Been dealing with him for YEARS. They're in the business to make money, but who isn't? John is knowledgeable and personable. If you have any issues, take it to the top. If you can't get a hold of him, drop me a line.
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

John use to be on dfwstangs way back in the day buying and selling stangs. He's a good guy.

Comment

I have dealt with John a couple of times and would not hesitate buying a car from him if he had what I was looking for...

Comment

The 50 Chevy on there is fucking tits! AND a real decent price.

Comment

I've known John since 2002 and I would highly recommend him and his company.

Comment

I think you pretty much nailed it. I haven't seen his cars since 09 when they were in Denton but I would stop in once a month or so and check out his inventory.

Comment

Screen name on the other board was jr347
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

That GN is fucking nice!
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Pretty sure John is not with them anymore. I may be mistaken though.
                        http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                          John's still there he owns the place. They just moved in to a much larger place.
                          I have done business with him since 2001 he is a good guy. He hooked me up with my Shelby and we have done a few car deals together. He has always been a strait shooter with me.

Comment

Yep you are mistaken

Comment

uhh... very mistaken... John IS Harwell Motors
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                              X