2007 F150 wont start.. IM STUCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 F150 wont start.. IM STUCK

first off... FOUND ON ROAD DEAD was a true statement.

so i drove my truck at lunch today no issues although i did notice a low tire light on this morning, but that shouldnt matter. around 4 i got ready to leave and jumped in the truck as usual.. stuck the key in, nothing unusual.. tried to start it and WHAA WHAA WHAA click click click.. like the alarm is half assedly going off and the relays/fuses are playing a poor drum solo under the dash..

ive done some research and have come to the conclusion that it has something to do with the alarm system, but is there any fix that can at least let me make it home? I love my job but i love my gf and dogs and bed too.. i want to go home.

i need a fix like ricky martin needs a hit.. help please
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Bad battery connections and/or dead battery.

Comment

Battery is probably toast. This heat kills them.

Comment

Dead battery from the alarm going off?

Jump it off, go home, and relax.

Comment

Yup, just replace the battery after you get jumped to get it started.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

no yall the battery is fine.. ive jumped it and the guage goes past the half mark. this is in the alarm system. the radio works fine the doors lock and unlock. everything is normal until the key hits the run position. then its 15 seconds of horn beeping and alarm flashing like someone hit the panic button. it'll go for 15 seconds then stop like nothing happened
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

first off... FOUND ON ROAD DEAD was a true statement. so i drove my truck at lunch today no issues although i did notice a low tire light on this morning, but that shouldnt matter. around 4 i got ready to leave and jumped in the truck as usual.. stuck the key in, nothing unusual.. tried to start it and WHAA WHAA WHAA click

its basically this issue except i havent seen any posts where anyone found a fix.. should i just AAA it to the dealership in the morning or what?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

what is PATS
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Passive Anti Theft System
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    what is PATS
                    Passive Anti Theft System. There is an encoded chip in your key that interacts with the PATS module on the steering column. If you have another key, try that one. Maybe the key you're using is FUBAR'd?

Comment

ok thanks yall im headed back up to the truck with my spare key to give it a whirl.. i knew i shoulda got a silverado
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        no yall the battery is fine.. ive jumped it and the guage goes past the half mark. this is in the alarm system. the radio works fine the doors lock and unlock. everything is normal until the key hits the run position. then its 15 seconds of horn beeping and alarm flashing like someone hit the panic button. it'll go for 15 seconds then stop like nothing happened
                        Lets see, if you jump it ... it starts?

ITS YOUR FUCKING BATTERY FOOL. Of course after its running you'll see the volt gauge read correctly, BECAUSE YOUR ALTERNATOR WORKS.

Comment

Battery I'd dead. Alarm is acting up because battery is dead. Test alt after replacing battery.

Comment

Damn iphone. Battery is dead.

Comment

Lol should've got a silverado? You Shit fuck. The first time the cheby gave you a problem you'd say should've got a f150. Just stop whining and fix it. Shit breaks. Even on the most reliable brand.
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                              X