Alpine, LUNCH and Indoor Range GTG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpine, LUNCH and Indoor Range GTG

Alright DUDES, I am originaly in town for a funeral for my wifes grandmother. Now that we have laid her to rest I feel like it is prudent enough time to bust some caps before I have to fly back on Monday. Anyone down for a GTG at Alpine bright and early on Thursday (TOMORROW 6-16)?

I am thinking spend a few hours at Alpine, go grab lunch then go hit up an indoor pistol/rifle range either Winchester or the new one off of I35 and Heritage trace.

Who is down for calling in sick?

I will be bringing my 24" AR, my gas piston S&W AR, maybe a few more if anyone wants to shoot and a few pistols (Khar CW9, LCP, XD9's, P22) and a .22 suppressor and 5.56 suppressor.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

I wish I could join you guys but I'm already short 6 people at work, there's no way I could take off.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

In
      Matt said you may want to do an early (7ish) start. True?

Holla!

David

Comment

David, range opens at 8 and I would like to be there then. I figure if you want to go we can meet for breakfast or coffee at 7 and just car pool there. I don't mind driving since I don't get to do it that often.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          David, range opens at 8 and I would like to be there then. I figure if you want to go we can meet for breakfast or coffee at 7 and just car pool there. I don't mind driving since I don't get to do it that often.
          That's fine.
          There's a Starbucks in that new Kroger at Heritage and 35. We could meet there. I wouldn't mind leaving my truck there but wouldn't want to leave it at the other S/Bux over off of Western Center. Or you can call out another place too.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
            That's fine.
            There's a Starbucks in that new Kroger at Heritage and 35. We could meet there. I wouldn't mind leaving my truck there but wouldn't want to leave it at the other S/Bux over off of Western Center. Or you can call out another place too.

David
            I will meet you at the Kroger Starbucks at 7 then.

Comment

I could be in for this, but I'll be getting of of work at that time. I might have some .223 to bring since I was trying out a few AR's to see which I liked. So Alpine first?

Comment

Sorry no can do. Too much to do at work.

Comment

In.

Tired, but in.

Where do we want to do lunch? There isn't much around Alpine and I'd rather not drive all the way into FTW just to turn around and go back home.

I have to drive the 15 yoa to Irving for hockey at 3:30 pm.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    In.

Tired, but in.

Where do we want to do lunch? There isn't much around Alpine and I'd rather not drive all the way into FTW just to turn around and go back home.

I have to drive the 15 yoa to Irving for hockey at 3:30 pm.
                    Hooters off of I-20 seems appropriate.

I plan on being at the range when it opens at 8 and I am sure by 11-12 it will be hot enough to want to leave and get some food.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                      I could be in for this, but I'll be getting of of work at that time. I might have some .223 to bring since I was trying out a few AR's to see which I liked. So Alpine first?
                      We will be at Alpine at 8am.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        I will meet you at the Kroger Starbucks at 7 then.
                        Damn, you guys are going to be meeting right across Heritage Trace from my casa. I live right behind that 7/11. If tomorrow wasn't a must work day I'd be down because I need a little more range time with my .300 Blackout. I can't really call in sick before a 3 day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
                          Damn, you guys are going to be meeting right across Heritage Trace from my casa. I live right behind that 7/11. If tomorrow wasn't a must work day I'd be down because I need a little more range time with my .300 Blackout. I can't really call in sick before a 3 day weekend.
                          Sure you can.

[Insert Nike slogan here]

David

Comment

If I can make the time I will ride out to alpine and say whats up. No shooting for me, have to save my ammo for a class.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              If I can make the time I will ride out to alpine and say whats up. No shooting for me, have to save my ammo for a class.
                              What ammo do u need??

Comment

Working...
                              X