Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 What Junk Food Does to Girls - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Junk Food Does to Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Junk Food Does to Girls

(10 pics)
    As they say, “a picture is worth a thousand words.” This is the case here. All these girls were gorgeous before going to the university and starting to lead a sedentary lifestyle.. The result is in the pictures. So, less junk food and sugar, folks!  

(18 pics)
    Change is inevitable but these pictures showcase change at its most extreme. A quick scroll through will leave you asking what happened and why these former beauties let themselves go so bad.   Check out the previous part: What Junk Food Does to Girls  

Holy fuck... I seriously don't know how they let themselves go like that. My mom was the same way, and I know it sounds shitty but I give her shit for it. At least shes doing something about it... even though she's almost 48.

Comment

Oh the irony.
      Last edited by Big A; 11-27-2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
        Holy fuck... I seriously don't know how they let themselves go like that. My mom was the same way, and I know it sounds shitty but I give her shit for it. At least shes doing something about it... even though she's almost 48.
        They were all skinny fat girls to begin with. There wasn't much tone to them before, so once you throw in copious amounts of booze and fast food, it adds up quickly.

Comment

Just think of it as a progressive titjob on layaway.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Anyone else shocked that thatismyelcamino isn't in here yet?

Comment

And what the fuck is up with picture 14? If there's a makeup shortage at the morgue, you know what fat cunt is wearing it all.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Ive seen that happen to a lot of girls I knew back in Dallas. The awesome thing about Hawaii is, the beach is never more than a 15 minute drive, so most of the non-locals are all about having that beach body year round.

Comment

Dave in 3 2 1.................
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

yikes!

Comment

A couple look better plumped up.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Happened to plenty of girls I went to high school with. They party in high school but exercise, cheerlead and have higher metabolisms. They go to college, party more, eat nothing but fast food, don't exercise, and get fucking fat. Plus I think the fact that they were hot sluts in high school clouds their minds so even when they turn into heifers they still think they are sexy. You can see it in a lot of those pictures. They gain 50 lbs but still dress and pose like they are thin.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Anyone else shocked that thatismyelcamino isn't in here yet?
                          He's busy with the fap fap fap.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Throw in the fact many get on Birth Control and the hormones pack on the weight to the tune of about 10lbs every 90 days. Thousands of empty calories will do it too.

Hell, I used to play sports 2 to 4 hours a day from K thru 10th grade. 11-12th grade I worked my ass off after school. I was 6'-0", 185lbs and run 2.5 miles without even thinking about it. I went to college, sat on my ass, drank 10 gallons of beer a week and ate on campus constantly. I left my freshman year at 230lbs. I graduated, got a desk job and have put on another 20 since then and unless I can find time to be active again, I'm dead at 55. oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                              Throw in the fact many get on Birth Control and the hormones pack on the weight to the tune of about 10lbs every 90 days. Thousands of empty calories will do it too.

Hell, I used to play sports 2 to 4 hours a day from K thru 10th grade. 11-12th grade I worked my ass off after school. I was 6'-0", 185lbs and run 2.5 miles without even thinking about it. I went to college, sat on my ass, drank 10 gallons of beer a week and ate on campus constantly. I left my freshman year at 230lbs. I graduated, got a desk job and have put on another 20 since then and unless I can find time to be active again, I'm dead at 55. oh well.
                              yeah ... this is a true story ..

Comment

Working...
                              X