I nearly killed someone last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    You're a fucking idiot for not shooting him the second you saw the knife. If you don't have the nuts to use a gun then you don't need to be pulling a gun on someone.
    I went through the same shit a few years ago at a gas station in the “hood”.
    In this day and age Where the criminals have more rights than we do in this whole black lives matter bullshit. You better make goddamn sure you’re More then justified before you pull the trigger. I’m not saying to let the guy stab you first any bullshit like that. But most everybody has a threshold of when to shoot and when not to shoot. That’s probably the most nerve-racking part of all. I know for me what was making me stress out was the thought of possibly going to prison if I was wrong on this. Long story short OP did great job! bad guy in jail and off the streets and you made it to live another day.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      I went through the same shit a few years ago at a gas station in the “hood”.
      In this day and age Where the criminals have more rights than we do in this whole black lives matter bullshit. You better make goddamn sure you’re More then justified before you pull the trigger. I’m not saying to let the guy stab you first any bullshit like that. But most everybody has a threshold of when to shoot and when not to shoot. That’s probably the most nerve-racking part of all. I know for me what was making me stress out was the thought of possibly going to prison if I was wrong on this. Long story short OP did great job! bad guy in jail and off the streets and you made it to live another day.
      I've legit pulled on a crackhead once...at a 7-11 at the corner of Illinois and Zang one night at the gas pump. It was late...around midnight. The card reader didn't work...I went in to pay for gas. I noticed said crackhead loitering at the front of the store off to the side..out of the view of the cashier in the shadows as I walked in. When I walked out I quickly located the crackhead who began following me toward my truck at a pace faster than I was walking. As I neared the truck I could see him approaching in the side mirror behind me and I walked past my truck and drew from behind my back and turned facing him with a face full of .45 and shouted "you dont want any"...he immediately backed up while apologizing profusely and backing away and then darted off behind the store. I put the gas in the truck with one hand on the gun and then I notified the store clerk who then called police. I never made a report with DPD because they never showed up.

Comment

Sounds like you did the right thing and have no regrets. Good work!

Others would have dropped him at the first opportunity. Had he just been a sane lowlife, doing that wouldn't have bothered me. Knowing he was mentally ill and I could have avoided killing him probably would have.

Comment

You know it is easy to arm chair quarterback. Thank God you didn't kill the guy and created a new hell for your self.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
            Sounds like you did the right thing and have no regrets. Good work!

Others would have dropped him at the first opportunity. Had he just been a sane lowlife, doing that wouldn't have bothered me. Knowing he was mentally ill and I could have avoided killing him probably would have.
            Originally posted by txstangnut View Post
            You know it is easy to arm chair quarterback. Thank God you didn't kill the guy and created a new hell for your self.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
            Thanks guys, I agree, Had some thugs in hoodies come through my neighborhood at 3 in the morning checking door handles for unlocked cars. the got into my 16 GT because some how I forgot to lock it that night. they spent over an hour working the few blocks around my house, my car was the last they hit, then they got in their car and left. I'd have felt more comfortable plugging them than a mentally challenged dude. I'm not sure this guy ever really understood what the gun meant could happen. Come to think about it, he never really looked at it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              ah, I thought you where talking about American police. that's why I thought it was a joke.
              Some of them start shooting before it clears the holster
              WH

Comment

Working...
              X