Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
    I've got the same car as this in red with white wheels, top, and leather. But it's way more mint.

$4400, seats up front a little rough, front bumper will need paint. I'm not putting much into it, it's more of a driver. Previous owner dumped way too much into it. Full exhaust, and a trick flow intake on stock t body and heads. I'll put a stock one on, fortunately I'm a hoarder
    Very nice pick. My friend AL bought his new in 92, he recently put on a new top, all new interior, it looks as good as the outside now. Never been driven in harsh weather and since around 2000 just gets out once a year or so. It's clean as hell and one of my favorite Fox's...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Wasn’t that some kind of special edition that went with the 7up cars? All white, red /white top and interior and green/white top and interior?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
        Wasn’t that some kind of special edition that went with the 7up cars? All white, red /white top and interior and green/white top and interior?
        IIRC, the 93 (1992.5) feature cars were only in red, white and yellow. All had white tops, white interiors and white wheels, you could get chrome wheels but it was dealer added option.
        The "7-up" cars were green with white interiors, but I don't believe they were part of the feature cars and were given that moniker by Mustang enthusiast,, they were rare too.
        I'm going by memory, so I could be wrong...
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• There are actually 4 of the feature summer edition.

Started on 1992 with the vibrant red, white top, seats, and wheels.

In 1993 they did three.
          Chrome yellow, white top, white wheels, white seats.
          Vibrant white, white top, white wheels, white seats.
          Chrome yellow, black top, black interior, chrome ponies.

The chrome yellow and white are the rarest.

The seven up car is white top and seats with turbine's. I missed one last month because the owner was out of town and I forgot about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
            There are actually 4 of the feature summer edition.

Started on 1992 with the vibrant red, white top, seats, and wheels.

In 1993 they did three.
            Chrome yellow, white top, white wheels, white seats.
            Vibrant white, white top, white wheels, white seats.
            Chrome yellow, black top, black interior, chrome ponies.

The chrome yellow and white are the rarest.

The seven up car is white top and seats with turbine's. I missed one last month because the owner was out of town and I forgot about it.
            You are correct, sir. I did some digging and found some interesting info. The 7-up cars were specific to 1990 it looks like and the "Spring Edition" cars were what they were called, this is Wki so they could be wrong too.

I'll copy and paste the info, which I have always head them called "feature cars"

"Similar to the 1990 7-Up Mustang, for 1992, Ford produced 3,333 special Spring-edition (1992-1/2) LX 5.0 convertible with a Vibrant Red exterior and Oxford White leather interiors. Also for 1993, Limited Edition models featured a Chrome Yellow exterior with black or white leather interior, or a Vibrant white exterior with white leather interior."

Comment

• Right, I might end up with all of them. I'm supposed to start on my new shop at home this fall and am hoping to have enough room for a large collection of shit boxes. Waiting on state approval for agriculture so I won't have height and square footage restrictions. I'll get approval but the Corona has it slowed

Comment

• Funny y’all mention these convertibles. A friend of mine just bought a 92 red spring edition with 77k miles. Pretty nice stock original car.

CN

Comment

• Somebody help papaw with his ad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    No door key
                    Needs new door & truck locks
                    Gauge cluster isn’t the best
                    No power options
                    Maybe the ac works now?
                    Radio/speakers missing

What's everyone's definition of "clean" around here?
                    He fixes them up before he sells them. Usually does a pretty thorough job on bringing them back from the dead from the work I've been seeing lately. Sometimes he offers them as is first then gets to work on them and asks more the nicer they get. He doesn't seem to be having any trouble selling. The Foxbody market has been climbing in the last couple of years and will only continue to do so.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    You are correct, sir. I did some digging and found some interesting info. The 7-up cars were specific to 1990 it looks like and the "Spring Edition" cars were what they were called, this is Wki so they could be wrong too.

I'll copy and paste the info, which I have always head them called "feature cars"

"Similar to the 1990 7-Up Mustang, for 1992, Ford produced 3,333 special Spring-edition (1992-1/2) LX 5.0 convertible with a Vibrant Red exterior and Oxford White leather interiors. Also for 1993, Limited Edition models featured a Chrome Yellow exterior with black or white leather interior, or a Vibrant white exterior with white leather interior."
                    I had a 92 Vibrant Red Spring Edition basket case I sold in 1999 to Chip Havemann. Used the proceeds to build a fund to buy my 1969 Charger. Still miss that car. (the Charger, not the basket case)

I have never understood the fascination with the 7-up cars. Ugliest wheels, top and interior, on one of the best paint colors. They just royally fucked up the execution on that edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      I have never understood the fascination with the 7-up cars. Ugliest wheels, top and interior, on one of the best paint colors. They just royally fucked up the execution on that edition.
                      I totally agree, never did see the fascination, not even for 1990. Those turbines were always ugly. I would have liked to see that color green with a parchment top, and interior in the same or black. It just didn't match with the white top and interior.
                      Now for some reason, a triple white feature Fox I would own, but only if that bitch was clean. My friend AL's car has super clean paint from being always garaged, but he had to re-do the top and all of the white interior, he found everything or had it done, so its fucking cherry now. When he gets back from Tennessee I'll go over and snap some pics.

Comment

• That green with black top and interior with chrome ponies would be clean.

Comment

• https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pt...208894175.html

Used Trickflow Street Burner upper intake manifold for 86-95 5.0L 302 Ford's. Very low mileage, very nice shape except for a superficial scrape on top. Vacuum tree is not included, no gaskets or hardware either. $220

I'm not sure what a "Street Burner" intake looks like, but that isn't it.

Comment

• booyah bear free to a good mommy https://texoma.craigslist.org/zip/d/...211012716.html

Lolz

CN

Comment

• Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                              booyah bear free to a good mommy https://texoma.craigslist.org/zip/d/...211012716.html

Lolz

CN
                              wtf

Comment

Working...
                              X