X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was fixing my coochie lips

That was some funny shit!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      That was some funny shit!
      Her pussy is like a wizards sleeve the amount of shit she pulled out of it. I call her "Methy Poppins!" LMAO...

Comment

55 minutes.

Really?

Do people really spend that much time watching other people get arrested? How in the fuck is 55 minutes of your time worth that? Did you really sit and watch that entire video and never once think, "This is doing nothing for me, I could be doing a shitload of other stuff... why the fuck am I watching this?"

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          55 minutes.

Really?

Do people really spend that much time watching other people get arrested? How in the fuck is 55 minutes of your time worth that?
          55 minutes of pure entertainment!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            55 minutes of pure entertainment!!!
            Dude...

No. I'll stop before I go on a rant, but no. Reevaluate things.

Comment

Dude...

The last thing I want to hear about is that meth head hoe's big montana.

Comment

55 minutes.

Really?

Do people really spend that much time watching other people get arrested? How in the fuck is 55 minutes of your time worth that? Did you really sit and watch that entire video and never once think, "This is doing nothing for me, I could be doing a shitload of other stuff... why the fuck am I watching this?"
                I though that about halfway through reading your reply, and then I was like wait, I'm at work. No, I don't have a shitload of other stuff I could be doing.

Comment

I only watched about 2 or 3 minutes of her ranting about her coochie lips, laughed and closed it.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thread delivers!

so far

Comment

55 minutes.

Really?

I watch Youtube because I have hobbies. I watch things that have to do with drag racing, history or investing. Youtube is great for learning technical things. However, I often wonder what I would watch if I had no hobbies or technical skills. I know people with literally no hobbies at all. This shit is what those people watch.

Also, I bet SVO is fully erect after watching that.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I bet SVO too has big coochie lips and has all sorts of things and memories up in there.

CN

Comment

Dude...

fix your coochie lips

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          I watch Youtube because I have hobbies. I watch things that have to do with drag racing, history or investing. Youtube is great for learning technical things. However, I often wonder what I would watch if I had no hobbies or technical skills. I know people with literally no hobbies at all. This shit is what those people watch.

Also, I bet SVO is fully erect after watching that.
                          I have hobbies watching crackhead videos

Comment

55 minutes.

Really?

Do people really spend that much time watching...
                            Ya know.. the older I get, the less I have time for any of that kind of shit. Even people talking about it. Friends talk about these kinds of things with some weird form of amazement.

So you've been on the earth this long and this shit still surprises/amazes/entertains you?

TL;DR
                            Ain't nobody got time for that!!
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              fix your coochie lips

I have hobbies watching crackhead videos
                              LOL, well played. There are things in this world I just can't wrap my head around, including 55 minutes of watching a crackwhore get arrested.

Comment

Working...
                              X