• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peace, Love, and Crazy. Car Narcs out.

Comment

LMAO that girl was worked up!

Comment

so, is the premise that these guys confront people who abandon their shopping carts or hit over vehicles with carts/doors in parking lots?

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
          so, is the premise that these guys confront people who abandon their shopping carts or hit over vehicles with carts/doors in parking lots?
          He's a fan of law and order, Ryan!? Didn't you watch the video?

I wouldn't be doing any shit like that, but if someone leaves a cart and doesn't put it back and it damages my vehicle, I sure as hell will be finishing the shit that was started. I know you would be irate if a cart damaged your RS or your {gasp} Cobra!!!!111juan11!!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

As someone who has A. Had a stray cart smack into their vehicle and B. Worked at a grocery store eons ago and had to get carts from miles all across the lot he’s doing Gods work.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              He's a fan of law and order, Ryan!? Didn't you watch the video?

I wouldn't be doing any shit like that, but if someone leaves a cart and doesn't put it back and it damages my vehicle, I sure as hell will be finishing the shit that was started. I know you would be irate if a cart damaged your RS or your {gasp} Cobra!!!!111juan11!!
              nope, didnt watch it, hence i asked.

Comment

Their beep whoop siren shit cracks me up more than anything

Comment

damn, people are wound up real fucking tight and cannot handle being called out on actually being a certified piece of shit.

the magnet is the catalyst that twists them up to eleven for sure. the bro should just take the hit and see what happens with the police.

tuning someone up for putting a magnet on your car seems to expose deeper issues.

Comment

The need to do this to the shit heads that pour out their coffee or sodas out of their door so the next person to park there gets to step in it at track it all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      The need to do this to the shit heads that pour out their coffee or sodas out of their door so the next person to park there gets to step in it at track it all over the place.
                      One of the many reasons to have Weathertech or similar floor mats.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                        tuning someone up for putting a magnet on your car seems to expose deeper issues.
                        That was my first thought here.
                        No words needed, just drive away, take the magnet off, and go on with life (knowing you're a lazy piece of shit, obviously).
                        People in this world get wound up over shit that really doesn't matter at all... need to go read some Marcus Aurelius or something.

Comment

This is a great psychological experiment. A lot of these people have very serious mental problems. All it takes is a spark.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            That was my first thought here.
                            No words needed, just drive away, take the magnet off, and go on with life (knowing you're a lazy piece of shit, obviously).
                            People in this world get wound up over shit that really doesn't matter at all... need to go read some Marcus Aurelius or something.
                            Lots of people in this world of ours are completely self-absorbed shit heads, and they lose their fucking minds when it’s pointed out and recorded for posterity.

Case-in-point: video #1 above. Dude was Ok with whatever piss poor excuse he made for leaving the cart, but came completely unglued when he saw the camera and realized it might end up on YouTube.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I bet that crazy bitch was Ridin' with Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                I bet that crazy bitch was Ridin' with Biden.
                                She looks more like a Bernie or Warren minion, but yeah she’s definitely riding that train now.

Comment

Working...
                                X