• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anxiously waiting for it to hit the internet
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      Maybe we saw different movies. Don't get me wrong, I liked it a lot but there's about a 30 minute gap for prep and a lot more world/story building than the first. Never the less, badass movie. Can't wait for the next one.
      Compared to the last movie I thought there was a lot more action starting from the beginning. And a 30 minute gap? That's like a 1/4 of the movie. Maybe 15 minutes but I wasn't timing it. I think the first movie had 5 distinct action sequences and I'm pretty sure this one has it beat for numbers and length of time and I'm sure body count.

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
      Anxiously waiting for it to hit the internet
      Me too!

Comment

I just watched at LOOK. (Kinda fancy threater)
        It did seem like it was lacking something. All and all it entertaining.

Comment

I finally saw the first one last night and loved it. I'm looking forward to 2.

Comment

Now that i think of it. Wick reminds me of equilibrium movie.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              Now that i think of it. Wick reminds me of equilibrium movie.
              Very similar story lines...

Comment

LOL maybe he meant The Equalizer
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  LOL maybe he meant The Equalizer
                  AKA man on fire 2.

Comment

Movie was fucking badass and it looks like it's going to be one hell of a shitstorm in the next one.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      He's a badass. Except when big SUVs speed towards him, that's his kryptonite.
                      Just watched the sequel last night, he still can't avoid getting hit by cars. Happened at least twice in both movies.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyrine
                        John Wick is a good one. I watched it on site. It has become one of my favorite movies from recent years and definitely in my top ten of all-time. Keanu Reeves has done a lot of 'odd' movies lately and I never watch many of them, but when this came out, I was blown away. Probably seen it over 10 times now.
                        Are you a bot? dont post pirate sites
                        Last edited by John -- '02 HAWK; 11-03-2018, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Chapter 3 trailer hits tomorrow.

I have never been able to embed Youtube so you will have to click.

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum – In theaters May 17, 2019. Starring Keanu Reeves, Halle Berry, Laurence Fishburne, Mark Dacascos, Asia Kate Dillon, Lance ...

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
                            Chapter 3 trailer hits tomorrow.

I have never been able to embed Youtube so you will have to click.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrWJ9LG_occ

* I've added a _ after youtube to break the bulletin board "bb" code

1) Take the link = https_://www_.youtube_.com/watch?v=BrWJ9LG_occ

2) Edit off everything before the y in youtube = youtube_.com/watch?v=BrWJ9LG_occ

3) put brackets [ ] around youtube = [youtube_].com/watch?v=BrWJ9LG_occ

4) delete from the closing bracket to the equals "=" sign = [youtube_]BrWJ9LG_occ

5) copy the bracketed youtube and paste it on the end = [youtube_]BrWJ9LG_occ[youtube_]

6) put a forward slash "'/" before y in the bracketed youtube you just pasted = [youtube_]BrWJ9LG_occ[/youtube_]

the [youtube_] tells the BB to run the the identifier right after it. [/youtube_] Tells the BB that the identifier is right in front of it

so now you can try

Comment

I will try

Comment

In
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X