Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pothole is now "Historic Marker" and cant be repaired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pothole is now "Historic Marker" and cant be repaired...

So there is a pothole in Hawaii thats the oldest one on record. They have now put up a plaque on the sidewalk to point it out and its now a "Historic Land Mark" and can no longer be legally repaired........ this, this is the world we live in.

"Congratulations Honolulu. We are pleased to announce that Honolulu has just received the world record for the worlds oldest recorded pothole.

This pothole was first reported June 7, 1993. At that time it measured approximately 4 inches across and 1 inch deep. The pothole is currently 18 inches across and is 3 inches deep. The pothole has been reported a total of 77 times since it was first discovered.

An award plaque will be laid on the sidewalk near the pothole in the coming weeks. A ceremony celebrating this award will be held towards the end of September.

The pothole because of its significance in Hawaii’s history will be added to the protected Property list, where it will be protected from damage or change.

For those wanting to visit the pothole They can do so at the Alawai golf course access road just passed the Kapahulu/Waikiki library. Due to the expected increase in traffic, HPD will be on site to direct traffic and protect this historic location."

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

We've solved this before http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=62971
    WRX

Comment

fake news

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post

That is exactly what I was thinking. One of my favorite threads here.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
          fake news
          Lol indeed
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Hawaii will be Puerto Rico in 50 years.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              fake news
              Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              Lol indeed
              Not saying this makes it legitimate, but it is on this FB page. https://www.facebook.com/cnchonolulu...zmeu&__tn__=-R

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                Not saying this makes it legitimate, but it is on this FB page. https://www.facebook.com/cnchonolulu...zmeu&__tn__=-R
                Classified as an "Entertainment Website" with "Official information NOT from the city and county of Honolulu." on its About page. If its actual website isn't enough to convince you, check out the story they posted yesterday about importing saltwater crocodiles for shark control.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Like I said.

Comment

Sounds like an Onion article to me. Is this really legit? If so, stupid. Removing "offensive" symbols of the old south is all the rage here in the contiguous, but in Hawaii they are going to sanctify a pot hole. --Sounds logical.

Comment

Working...
                    X