No announcement yet.

Black Friday scores!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going buy another SVS subwoofer for my home theater since they are running huge sale on the SB-12 and PB-12 NSDs, but I said screw it. Just ate Turkey day leftovers with the wife and started watching Game of Thrones Season 8 with the HBO free preview weekend.

OP - I'm not really into giving money to Walmart, but that was a good deal on your gear. Enjoy! That's a good price.
    Last edited by LS1Goat; 11-30-2019, 06:11 AM.

Comment

You cant possibly save enough on black Friday to justify going out around a bunch of lunatics buying stuff they cant afford in massive groups.

If it's not online...I'm not interested.

Comment

Went harbor freight and got a 50’ hose reel for $49, and a 3 ton low profile floor jack
        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
        sigpic

Comment

I got a few gesielle triggers. I guess acog sales may be better at christmas.

Comment

What someone say 8k

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
              Went harbor freight and got a 50’ hose reel for $49, and a 3 ton low profile floor jack
              I bought that same hose reel last year for Black Friday and finally got around to building a mount for it a few weeks ago and got it put up. Works nicely.

Comment

Stopped at Walmart after seeing the folks and grabbed a Roku Ultra for $48

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  The rules change when you enter Thunderdome...70 y.o. or not, you got to put em on the ground!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    I got a few gesielle triggers. I guess acog sales may be better at christmas.
                    But did you get any of the coffee? lol.

Comment

My wife and I barely go to movies anymore so we go to Target (whenever, not early or on Thanksgiving) and pick up cheap Blu rays or DVDs of what we want to see. We usually get some toys on sale for our nephews and to donate. Also picked up a cheap Amazon Fire 7 tablet for our son so he doesn't break our phones when he occasionally gets screen time. The store is never busy by that point and it's just a normal shopping trip.

Comment

Many of these sales were just annoying this year. I've seen a lot of 'deals' that are they normal discounts I always see. One example is Bonobos. I've lost a lot of weight so I've been holding off for BlackFriday/CyberMonday to buy replacement clothing. However their sales are just the same 30% they do once a Month.

Same thing with Jeep mods. Lots of sales that are 10-15% off. Which is just the normal discount you can get any day. Just seems like fewer good deals this year. I guess some retailers are anticipating more open wallets than usual.

Comment

Harbor Freight also -> TV mount, plastic bins, 2 Tarps, sawzall blades, free flashlight
                          WRX

Comment

Lol aside from the 15% off no restrictions...harbor freight is always the same deals.

Comment

Yeah, I did use a no restrictions coupon on a Black Friday item, and you're right - the deals were mostly no different than when using a single item per visit 20% off coupon. The difference for me was I got to buy a few things I wanted in bulk without making 20 trips to the store..
                              WRX

Comment

Ruger LCP II at Academy for $219.99 which was the lowest I've seen them anywhere. Amazingly I sold my Kel Tec P3AT the following day on Armslist for $200.

Comment

Working...
                                X