$500ish amazon toy for a grown man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $500ish amazon toy for a grown man

I have some amazon gift cards that total $500 and I just don't know what to get with them. Anyone have any tool, toy or electronic recommendations? My initial thoughts were:

Mavic mini (but I already have an air)
    Traxxas RC crawler
    Electric kick scooter
    Bandsaw
    3D scanner
    Pool toys?
    Better fpv setup
    Cut50 plasma cutter
    Machine Learning Dev Kit (like deep lens or coral AI)

I'm ok going over...but don't want to blow too much since it's definitely not a need.

I’ve been eyeing this torque wrench. CDI is a Snap
    On brand, and these come with calibration paperwork. I have two of their micrometer ones, but would love to add an angle one. I used one at a P car engine rebuilding class.

Comment

only thirteen left. better stop fucking around bro.

Comment

DAMN!!! I should get one for my grandson so he will be detracted and quit asking about the 68 stang. 16 year old

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
          https://www.amazon.com/MMJDOLL-Lifel...4434838&sr=8-4

Hahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            I’ve been eyeing this torque wrench. CDI is a Snap
            On brand, and these come with calibration paperwork. I have two of their micrometer ones, but would love to add an angle one. I used one at a P car engine rebuilding class.

https://www.amazon.com/CDI-1002CF3-C...8-7&th=1&psc=1
            Daaaamn that's nice! I don't even own anything nice enough to warrant that yet. Hopefully when my son gets older I'll be able to get a badass car.

Bruv...if i were single I'd have the whole collection. I have no shame.

Comment

Buying a good set of tools and putting them all in their own place is one of the best things I ever did. I even have a set of small tools I use just for models and RC stuff. It’s nice to be able to grab what you need when you need it. Putting it away when done is probably the hardest part.

Comment

Buy a bike
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Very creepy but not nearly as creepy as the child versions.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Thanks asshole. My amazon recommended is going to be fucked for like a month or so after clicking on that. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      Buying a good set of tools and putting them all in their own place is one of the best things I ever did. I even have a set of small tools I use just for models and RC stuff. It’s nice to be able to grab what you need when you need it. Putting it away when done is probably the hardest part.
                      Tools will probably win out on this one...i was originally wanting a big fun toy but nothing really excites me. And I could definitely use a good set of tools for the RC cars/Boats/drones.

I've heard good things about MIP but never used them. You got any recommendations for RC tools?

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      Buy a bike
                      Have you tried buying a bike lately?! Everything is picked clean off the shelves and on back order...its nuts.

But luckily we've got more bikes than we need so im covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Tools will probably win out on this one...i was originally wanting a big fun toy but nothing really excites me. And I could definitely use a good set of tools for the RC cars/Boats/drones.

I've heard good things about MIP but never used them. You got any recommendations for RC tools?

Have you tried buying a bike lately?! Everything is picked clean off the shelves and on back order...its nuts.

I have tried buying a bike lately and it’s ridiculous.

Comment

face mask, hand sanitizer

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

If you've got a working girls buy for an adult woman about 5' 2'' youre wanting to sell let me know .

Yea man, bikes and parts were disappearing weeks ago. I have a hard time even finding the exact bar tape I want.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

What about a crazy cart XL? It’s $150 over but man they look like fun. I almost bought one a year ago but ended up with a good deal on a drift trike instead. Drift trike broke after a few months and I kicked myself for skipping on the crazy cart.

Comment

Working...
                              X