Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    You're a complete fool if you believe that. A DNA test would clear up any doubt in seconds unless somebody can point out the part of the human genome that makes them gay.

I've laid dick on some pretty Butch women in my time but there would never be a circumstance where I would lay dick on even the most feminine man.
    So if you laid pipe to a hermaphrodite, would you consider yourself 100% gay, or just 50% gay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      So if you laid pipe to a hermaphrodite, would you consider yourself 100% gay, or just 50% gay?
      Don't yank too hard or you'll pull the hook through the lip...

Comment

You're a complete fool if you believe that. A DNA test would clear up any doubt in seconds unless somebody can point out the part of the human genome that makes them gay.
        They'll be able to sooner rather than later, but I doubt they'll find a gene that makes people homos. Soon they'll be able to read and write DNA like a language. It's already being translated into binary. Not long till it's a programming language. Ready for women who have actual purple hair that isn't dyed?

Unrelated, here's an explanation of all that Qanon posting that used to go on around here. I never trusted it either

Paranoid soccer mom bait: https://archive.vn/uTFN7 Website: https://tarlwarwick.net Support via donation: Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/y2jothtp Subscribestar: https://tinyurl.com/yyxov782 My books: Blogger: https://tinyurl.com/y3tww3om …
        WH

Comment

I've never met one, and you haven't either. Most of the people claiming to be hermaphrodites are simply gay men who wish they were women. I think conjoined twins with two heads are more common than hermaphrodites by a significant factor. We're also talking about normal people, not birth defects.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I've never met one, and you haven't either. Most of the people claiming to be hermaphrodites are simply gay men who wish they were women. I think conjoined twins with two heads are more common than hermaphrodites by a significant factor. We're also talking about normal people, not birth defects.
            I thought being gay was a birth defect?

Comment

I thought being gay was a birth defect?
              The hermaphrodites and conjoined twins are the birth defects I was referencing when I wrote that. In regards to homosexuality I said homosexuality is a learned behavior but if it isn't and it is proven to be genetic then it is a birth defect. So far there's absolutely zero evidence that it's genetic but I hope that changes soon so we can abort gay fetuses before they have a chance to be fag's.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The hermaphrodites and conjoined twins are the birth defects I was referencing when I wrote that. In regards to homosexuality I said homosexuality is a learned behavior but if it isn't and it is proven to be genetic then it is a birth defect. So far there's absolutely zero evidence that it's genetic but I hope that changes soon so we can abort gay fetuses before they have a chance to be fag's.
                What was the catalyst in your childhood that made you favor big montanas and tiny dicks?

Comment

What was the catalyst in your childhood that made you favor big montanas and tiny dicks?
                  None that I can think of. I just like the look of them and the women that I've been with that have monster clits usually do a lot of steroids which makes them Beyond The Pale horny. When I was a lot younger and was first exposed to women like that they were pretty much the only ones that could keep up with me in the bedroom. Because most of them also had extremely low body fat it made their pussy lips very pronounced and I developed a like for meat curtains because of that I suspect. Also licking on a tiny little slit looking for a tiny little button gets aggravating; I just want to plant my face in it and not have any issues finding the clit.

Edit: Does jerking it while watching American Gladiators in my late teens count as Early Childhood influences?
                  Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-05-2021, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Long, but interesting video from a Green Beret and how he was recruited by the FBI to be one of their undercover ops.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      Long, but interesting video from a Green Beret and how he was recruited by the FBI to be one of their undercover ops.

https://79days.news/watch?id=6042e0452b9ec530ff1459e2
                      Welcome to 1970; the FBI does the exact same thing to members of motorcycle clubs and churches outside of the mainstream. The KKK's only remaining members are federal confidential informants; without the CI's they couldn't even get mosquitoes to show up for cross burning.

Comment

You're gonna learn not to fucking ask him these questions.

You hear me??
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

You hear me??
                          Nope. You goofy bastard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

You hear me??
                            I'm sure I mentioned it before but I remember my first experience with a girl who had a monster clit. We had been screwing for a while and I asked her to massage my back. She sat on me straddling my ass and then leaned over to massage me and I felt her clit kind of get tucked between my butt cheeks. It was awkward.

Comment

She sat on me straddling my ass and then leaned over to massage me and I felt her clit kind of get tucked between my butt cheeks..

Comment

• bro. so technically you were penetrated by her clitoris.

makes you really ask... monster clit, or really small penis?

how many penthouse letters have you written?

Comment

Working...
                                X