2022 Boyz vs Aaron Raaajasss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Boyz vs Aaron Raaajasss

For once I feel we got a good chance to win this upcoming Sunday....Boyz by 10
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

I agree with you. The Pack looks bad but AR has a tendency to bounce back. Perhaps he has just been sandbagging to get us off guard.

F Aaron Rodgers arrogant ass!

How many times do you think they will show "the Catch" by Dez? More than I want to see it I'm sure.

Comment

On paper I feel like we *should* win, but in my gut I have a bad feeling, maybe it's just the history up there.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        On paper I feel like we *should* win, but in my gut I have a bad feeling, maybe it's just the history up there.
        There’s gonna be a lot weird vibes with McCarthy vs Roger’s

Hopefully mike can win the cowboys a game winning bullshit ass challenge!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Feels like a trap game.

Comment

It's a TARP!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Odell Beckam? Si or no?
              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                Odell Beckam? Si or no?
                Fuck that ninja!

Hes average at best, if upper management (Daddy) feels like we need a WR he needs to go back and get Wilson who we let go in FA and he's with the Dolphins riding the pine. He was really stepping up and was doing an awesome job in place of Gallup imo.

And I believe we are good at WR especially with superb play of the TE's Hendershot and Ferguson. We have good team chemistry right now, no need to fuck it up with that primadona (sp?) monkey...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Fuck that ninja!

Hes average at best, if upper management (Daddy) feels like we need a WR he needs to go back and get Wilson who we let go in FA and he's with the Dolphins riding the pine. He was really stepping up and was doing an awesome job in place of Gallup imo.

And I believe we are good at WR especially with superb play of the TE's Hendershot and Ferguson. We have good team chemistry right now, no need to fuck it up with that primadona (sp?) monkey...
                  I'm not sure about Wilson, he was fine... but that's it. Cooper on the other hand, trading him for a 5th is the second worst deal of the off-season next to the Russel Wilson trade.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    I'm not sure about Wilson, he was fine... but that's it. Cooper on the other hand, trading him for a 5th is the second worst deal of the off-season next to the Russel Wilson trade.
                    Definitely unless there was something we didn't know about....Cooper was very good and a fan fav.
                    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                      Definitely unless there was something we didn't know about....Cooper was very good and a fan fav.
                      There were rumors that Cooper called Dak "black Kirk Cousins".

Comment

if the detroit lions can beat them then there's a good chance the cowboys will too

Comment

hmm

Comment

What a let down! This game was ours to lose, and we lost it. This will breathe new life into the arrogant one and turn his miserable season around.

Comment

Called it.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X