Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golfers, what are your top 3 courses you've played and what did you shoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how did you get to play Augusta?

Comment

Originally posted by 00bolt View Post
      how did you get to play Augusta?

Family friend is a member and another friend is high up in the greens keeper operation.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaber View Post
        Off topic, but Dustin Johnson's fiance, Gretzkys daughter, I say damn.
        she was even better in person. Was standing right behind her at the Nelson
        2012 GT500

Comment

Clearly you haven't played Chambers Bay....

Comment

I got to speak with her at the Zurich. Very nice lady. Dustin's an alright guy as well. They were on a finishing round really early in the morning before all the crowds were on course. Very different than what you see when the camera's are on them.

Comment

1. I play tour 18 regularly mid 80's
              2. Southern hills in Tulsa is the hardest course I have played shot a 92, how ever this was several years ago.
              3. Fossil creek. Not the hardest course but you can't beat the price. Lots of technical shots. Keeps it interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine may not be as luxurious as the others, but...

TPC Craig Ranch - 92
                Played from the tips and I think this was the best round of my life. Well manicured, greens rolled like a champ

Carlton Woods - Fazio Course - 96
                Played this round with Jeff Maggert. I think the aura of playing with Jeff was part of the experience, but I have never seen such a well taken care of course all the way around. The staff, running caddy, fairways and greens were among the best I've ever seen.

TPC Louisiana - I don't recall but it was bad
                The week after the Zurich, it was a great experience with the best of friends. Played horrible but it's a weekend I'll never forget. Vinnie Jones was cool, too.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  i just want to say, fuck joe buck. douchebag has found his way into golf now
                  LOL - I was thinking the same after this weekend. I met him at a rooftop bar at midnight in NYC. I really didn't recognize him at the time, but a coworker of mine (from St Louis) was just in awe (female). I said, "go up to him and ask for a picture..." She was scared so I went up and "drunkingly" said, "are you Joe Buck?" he said yes, so I said, "I'm sorry but a coworker of mine is from STL and is too shy to ask, but could you take a pic with her?"

He was cool and said yes so I got a few for her. He may be a pretentious dick but was totally cool for a kodak moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    Mine may not be as luxurious as the others, but...

Carlton Woods - Fazio Course - 96

TPC Louisiana - I don't recall but it was bad
                    The week after the Zurich, it was a great experience with the best of friends. Played horrible but it's a weekend I'll never forget. Vinnie Jones was cool, too.
                    I've played Carlton Woods. Shot 69 twice on that course...awesome course.

That weekend y'all came down was one awesome weekend. We certainly have to do it again soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X