Russ Martin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    i love listen to Russ, hung out at his place before.
    That explains A LOT.

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
      Worst show on the air. I really hope it dies off. Just give me the music.
      Concur, and understanding his past - I won't listen to the station at all...regardless if he is on or not.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Most of the times when I turn to his show its dead air
        sigpic

Comment

• He gone! Dead, Maybe we will get to actually hear music on the radio in the afternoon

Comment

• Well that blows. Russ Martin threads are a cornerstone topic on here or at least used to be.

Comment

• Y’all beat me to it.

Frisco police are investigating the death of radio host Russ Martin, who was found dead in his home early Saturday morning.

Comment

• Damn, sounds like drugs or a heart attack. Oh well, I never wish death or bad on anyone, didn't really like or listened to his show much, but did listen sometimes up until '05 when I discovered Sirius Sat radio, after that I never heard him again until the shit went down on DFWStangs, those were fun days, seeing as we all got under his skin and they threatened to sue, lol.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Holy shit I never knew that happened. Rest in peace and all, but I never liked his show. Always seemed to be aimed at the lowest common denominator.
                  WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Damn, sounds like drugs or a heart attack. Oh well, I never wish death or bad on anyone, didn't really like or listened to his show much, but did listen sometimes up until '05 when I discovered Sirius Sat radio, after that I never heard him again until the shit went down on DFWStangs, those were fun days, seeing as we all got under his skin and they threatened to sue, lol.
                    I didn't know that anyone threatened to sue over that. I remember someone saying they were reading our posts on the air.

I hated his radio show because of the dead air and the inside jokes. He seemed like an ok guy when he wasn't acting full of himself.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Anyone got his home address ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        I didn't know that anyone threatened to sue over that. I remember someone saying they were reading our posts on the air.

I hated his radio show because of the dead air and the inside jokes. He seemed like an ok guy when he wasn't acting full of himself.
                        I was advertising with Chris at DFWStangs so he told me the back story, he actually received a cease and desist email from their producers.
                        That's why he locked the original thread over there and threatened perma Bans for anyone doxing RM.
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Of course that didn't stop GE and few other from putting his address under their screen names and location in their profiles, ahahahaha!

Damned devils!

Comment

• I knew when I saw this thread bumped that he was dead. I think his health has been bad a while.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• When I heard Russ had died I had to come here to see what was being said. Stirring the Russ-pot was classic stuff back then. Out of respect I won’t say what we called him back then. End of another era.

Comment

• Should we add him to the memorial thread?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X