In Cabo with the family for Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Cabo with the family for Thanksgiving

Just a few pics while we are down here, it's beautiful here this time of year!

From one of the Balcony's here.

Sunset last night at the neighborhood private beach.

Just running around neighborhood.

Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

looks like a good time!!! screw thanksgiving i'd rather do that

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
      looks like a good time!!! screw thanksgiving i'd rather do that
      Do it man, plan it for next year!

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        Do it man, plan it for next year!
        maybe next year!

Comment

Damn, thats bad ass! That Pacific Ocean water looks absolutely amazing...

Our Thanksgiving's are pretty good, no drama, everyone's happy to see each other and then they leave. If the Boy's win, its that much better...
          Last edited by Rick Modena; 11-23-2022, 01:48 PM.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Ch00$$ Ch00$$!

Comment

Looking out at the gray sky and pissing rain, I kinda hate you right now. Looks amazing.

Comment

This is my Uncle's house we are staying at in Pedregal. And last night's sunset over the Pacific from the Western balcony.

Walking around the neighborhood yesterday.

The boat we chartered on Wednesday for a 3 hour cruise.

Stevo

Comment

And a little Thanksgiving dinner after the Cowboys win!

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Damn, thats bad ass! That Pacific Ocean water looks absolutely amazing...

Our Thanksgiving's are pretty good, no drama, everyone's happy to see each other and then they leave. If the Boy's win, its that much better...
                    You're right, it did make it better that the Boys got the W.

Stevo

Comment

Awesome pics! Man, I need a vaca soon....
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                        Awesome pics! Man, I need a vaca soon....
                        Do it man, I hadn't been on a "fly away" vacation since December of 2019... Hadn't even realized it had been that long but yeah, go for it!

Stevo

Comment

I've been on a tour all across the eastern coast of the U.S and several trips to San Antonio and Austin since July.
                          I'm done traveling for awhile, but I've always wanted to go to Cabo San Lucas, that could be my next trip though I probably need to go get my passport.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            I've been on a tour all across the eastern coast of the U.S and several trips to San Antonio and Austin since July.
                            I'm done traveling for awhile, but I've always wanted to go to Cabo San Lucas, that could be my next trip though I probably need to go get my passport.
                            We got our passports this summer (whole family) and it was about 12 weeks until we got them. If we had paid extra to expedite them could have been 8 weeks but fuck that for hundreds extra.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                              Do it man, I hadn't been on a "fly away" vacation since December of 2019... Hadn't even realized it had been that long but yeah, go for it!
                              My last one was October of 2014 and that was a three day trip for my wife's childhood BF's wedding. We both spent the three days in the bathroom at the hotel with food poisoning with three young kids going stir crazy. Twas not the best of times.

Comment

Working...
                              X