Embrace the shitbox or church it up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My personal 2 pennies

I like the lifted ones running on offroad 33s. So much and so little you can do.

I've also rolled out cars in the best with Home Depots finest gallon paint. Then when it looks like crap...power wash it off and go with another color.
    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

I personally would leave it just like this, IMO that is a turd that won't polish out. Don't get me wrong, I'd daily it as is, I just think any money spent on it other than mechanical upkeep would be a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
        I’m gonna have to go back and look at 4bangens YouTube channel
        I just posted a video of spray painting my mustang. so you can see both ways. Personally I like rolling better. But Rustolium doesn't have the colors I need in cans for the mustang. I'm likely going to roll the tbird.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          I'd wrap it like a bag of Skittles on 24's with straight pipes and four 15's in the trunk. Something subtle, but still says you got money.
          Haha! This!!
          Ford
          GM
          Toyota
          VAG

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
            I'd wrap it like a bag of Skittles on 24's with straight pipes and four 15's in the trunk. Something subtle, but still says you got money.
            You got a belly laugh out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I think I’m just getting old.
              Uglier too.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Comment

Is oil leaking from the passenger head gasket a common thing on 2v 4.6 motors? Google shows the f150 crowd having issues. Something about a burr on head or block. Not sure if any machine work is needed or just slap a new head gasket in it.

Comment

Is oil leaking from the passenger head gasket a common thing on 2v 4.6 motors? Google shows the f150 crowd having issues. Something about a burr on head or block. Not sure if any machine work is needed or just slap a new head gasket in it.
                    Sounds labor intensive. Sell it and buy another one.

Follow me for more car advice.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Pretty much the opposite, zero fucks and very little monetary investment so far. Lots of skinny pedal and asshole like driving, I’ve got insurance and I’m white so the cops won’t fuck with me to much.
                      It took me a while to learn this lesson too. You can have way more fun in a car you can drive on and over the edge if you aren't worried about the economics of it. You don't worry about redline, shift points, and breaking things when you can afford to replace them reasonably easily. I drive my crap way harder when it's affordable. Yes I can have nicer hobby cars, but that would make me slower.

Comment

Working...
                      X