What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Pre-emptive. If schools are shut down for two weeks and possibly beyond, a good portion of those employees are hourly and likely living paycheck to paycheck. If they can't work, they can't pay. Not to mention the parents that may not be able to work due to lack of childcare, etc.
    Makes sense. It's a really shitty situation all around. I feel for the lower wage earners but I also know waaaaay too many people making over $100K that live paycheck to paycheck...

Comment

• Nothing. It is being blown way out of proportion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        academy now stocks meat church, and their fajita seasoning is on point.
        I thought it was too salty personally. Now their other stuff is pretty good except for deez nuts. Holy Cow, and Honey Hog Hot are go to's for a lot of things for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          There is a definite point in being an asshole to anyone who publicly downplays the severity of this shit during the containment phase. Its deliberate by all accounts.

I keep seeing the same ignorant crowd downplaying the data and all that serves to do is extend this shit out. I'm not saying to freak out...im saying take it seriously and take the appropriate mildly inconvenient actions to stop it early. Pretending that this is just a cold is what has convinced people to keep traveling and hopping on cruise ships.

You might as well keep on being an asshole then...I publicly downplay this BS every chance I get, because it is BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            You might as well keep on being an asshole then...I publicly downplay this BS every chance I get, because it is BS.
            Damn son...you're coming at me like you think I got fat or something. You want old people dead?

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
              No shocker there as Baltimore is a major Democrat shithole.
              Fixed
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• My kids school is cancelled.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  My kids school is cancelled.
                  I think just about all schools extended spring break. At least every ISD around us did.

Comment

• The state of VA just canceled all k-12 school for the next 2 weeks.

Jerry Falwell Jr. isn't canceling school at LU though, because God. LOL.

Comment

• I'm back in Tx visiting my Mom and kids and we were just alerted to GISD canceling for next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                        The state of VA just canceled all k-12 school for the next 2 weeks.
                        As did Pennsylvania. If I don't have to work from home, my wife is gonna go crazy with 3 kids around all day. At least the weather is getting nicer.

Comment

• They just canceled schools for our kids in WA through April 24th. Since our kids are in a private school, they're required to continue doin their work via google classroom, but the public school kids are only required to make up one week at the end of the year, the rest of the time is being waived by the state.

Comment

• I just received word to work from home until further notice.

Comment

• the 24 hours of lemons canceled races through may. I dont get to race nola in two weeks, and I'm sad.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                                I just received word to work from home until further notice.
                                Our area manager said he didnt think we would see any implications from this outbreak.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X