What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
    I may try that online deal where they just bring it out to you. I'm just always afraid they're gonna screw it up or substitute something for great value brand.
    They're going to be running out of a lot so expect some substitutions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      People if you are sick or slightly feel sick stay your @$$ at home...
      As from this exercise and many before...”Common sense isn’t so common.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        As from this exercise and many before...”Common sense isn’t so common.”
        It's not that simple when it comes to going to work sick or staying home and missing a mortgage/rent payment.

Most of us here have the luxury of being able to miss several weeks and still remain financially stable, but a lot of the nation doesnt. It's a blend of a greedy society and piss poor saving practices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          It's not that simple when it comes to going to work sick or staying home and missing a mortgage/rent payment.

Most of us here have the luxury of being able to miss several weeks and still remain financially stable, but a lot of the nation doesnt. It's a blend of a greedy society and piss poor saving practices.
          Yeah and in between all of that I’ve also experienced many times throughout my life people who have no hygiene or regard for other people.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            RE will take a hit but I don't anticipate it being huge, or lasting very long. A bigger issue for me is the very real possibility of certain states suspending foreclosure proceedings. Fuckers. If the wheels fall the fuck off at least it will bring prices back down to reality where I can buy @ $.10-.20 on the dollar instead of the $.40-70 I'm paying now.
            ...Aaaaaaaaaand Baltimore was the first to suspend evictions. I really thought Ohio would be the first domino to fall.

Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I was going to do the online grocery thing but I ran out of fajita seasoning and the pick up wouldn't be ready until 6pm. Prayers needed as I go out into the dark place where toilet paper dreams die..........

Comment

Grocery pick up. Placing an order now for my parents so they don’t have to go in.
                I've been doing the same thing as well. Doing the online Tom Thumb delivery service and they will bring it your house and put it on the counter. If you want no contact they can drop it off at your door and ring the doorbell.

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                I may try that online deal where they just bring it out to you. I'm just always afraid they're gonna screw it up or substitute something for great value brand.
                So far, my wife hasn't had any problems with our Tom Thumb deliveries. We get everything that we ordered. This doesn't haven't anything to do with corona, but just for the sake of convenience. Of course, this may change with this widespread panic.

Comment

...Aaaaaaaaaand Baltimore was the first to suspend evictions. I really thought Ohio would be the first domino to fall.

https://www.wbal.com/article/441093/...ols-are-closed
                  No shocker there as Baltimore is a major Democrat stronghold.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                    I was going to do the online grocery thing but I ran out of fajita seasoning and the pick up wouldn't be ready until 6pm. Prayers needed as I go out into the dark place where toilet paper dreams die..........
                    academy now stocks meat church, and their fajita seasoning is on point.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                      No shocker there as Baltimore is a major Democrat stronghold.
                      I'm only shocked that Ohio didn't beat them to the punch. Not shocked that Baltimore moved on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Yeah and in between all of that I’ve also experienced many times throughout my life people who have no hygiene or regard for other people.
                        Absolutely. I'm seeing so many people selfishly refuse to take any preventative measure and trying to justify it by saying it doesnt kill as many people as the flu. Sadly this is largely the church crowd it appears.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

https://www.wbal.com/article/441093/...ols-are-closed
                        Isnt this a little early? I understand doing it when there is an actual lockdown...but that's hasnt happened yet correct?

Comment

• arlington isd closed until the 30th.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            academy now stocks meat church, and their fajita seasoning is on point.
                            Badass!!!! But sadly the closest academy is like 60 miles away and if I go to academy I'm buying a lot more than just fajita seasoning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Isnt this a little early? I understand doing it when there is an actual lockdown...but that's hasnt happened yet correct?
                              Pre-emptive. If schools are shut down for two weeks and possibly beyond, a good portion of those employees are hourly and likely living paycheck to paycheck. If they can't work, they can't pay. Not to mention the parents that may not be able to work due to lack of childcare, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                arlington isd closed until the 30th.
                                Keller ISD also

Comment

Working...
                                X