What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont understand, why bottled water?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I 100% understand it isn't rational, but I haven't been to an Asian restaurant all year lol. Starting to kind of miss the food.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        I dont understand, why bottled water?
        Water is pumped pumps break also contamination can destroy a water supply. Parts will not be available once supply is used. Same with meds etc. countries we outsource from will not export things they need for their own people.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
          Water is pumped pumps break also contamination can destroy a water supply. Parts will not be available once supply is used. Same with meds etc. countries we outsource from will not export things they need for their own people.
          People really think like this?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

we stay prepped. ammo, food, freezer full of red meat, couple extra boxes of fever reducer, couple gallons of bleach, etc.. but nothing major. I'm preparing for what could be a short hiatus in everyday life but not expecting a pandemic. could be wrong, but I'm hedging a bet that this is overblown and will pass in short order.

but, I'm on a plane right now and have 4 more flights next week. so I may very well end up being a vector if I'm wrong lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    People really think like this?
                    The smart ones think outside the box. I suggest you start

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      Just for the record - I assume you meant "preppers" - those were not preppers. Preppers are prepared or close to it. e.g. "Just in case" for this virus, it's a matter of topping off or just restocking a few things, but generally be okay without doing that as well. Preppers don't run the shelves empty at the last minute as that defeats the purposing of preparing for X time without food/water/fuel...etc being available for purchase.
                      I should of said "preppers". Yes you are correct.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I bought some extra canned goods, not on purpose though. I only have about 10 gallons of beer left right now though so I should probably make some more.

Comment

Yeah because all the idiots yanking bottled water off the shelves are the smart ones...I cant believe you seriously think that following all the other morons makes you an outside the box thinker...

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            I only have about 10 gallons of beer left right now though so I should probably make some more.
                            How much to fill my keg?

Comment

Dr. Drew is understating this. I don’t trust the US gov’t, and I sure as heck don’t believe China or Iran. Yes there are mild cases. Currently medicine has ID’d two strains of this thing. It’s a virus there will be more strains. Based on an incubation period of 14-28 days, this thing has not maxed out in Wuhan China even. (Jan 22nd to today is 6 weeks and a day) Seattle was hit this week. You can start you 10-20 week countdown in Seattle now. This thing is uncontained. It cannot be contained at this point. People you know will get it. Sadly someone you know will probably die from this. Best case you get a weaker form, stay home, and build your immunities to it. When it hits DFW its going to be 10-20 weeks of hell here too.

This is not a world ending event though. A 2-3% mortality rate won’t cause all goods and services to stop. It’s going to impede, interfere, and slow things down. It’s going to make 2020 a very bad year all around. Get prepared as best you can. Don’t go shrine licking in Iran.

All major metropolitan areas will see this virus. There are some dudes in backwoods Alaska that have bigger worries and won’t get it. If you live in DFW, get ready. It’s coming.

Comment

Says the blind sheep/mindless lemming...
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X