Luke Cage on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Cage on Netflix

All episodes will be available on 9/30. I don't see why this won't be as good as Daredevil & Jessica Jones, I'm looking forward to it.

Ehh I'll watch it. Never cared for cage though.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm six episodes in and it has been great so far.

Comment

I thought it petered out a little the last 5 episodes or so, but I still enjoyed it. I think it would have been cooler if Jessica Jones or Daredevil made an appearance.

Comment

I'm on E08, great show.
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            I'm on E08, great show.
            How funny, I searched this song after the episode. I listened to it a couple of times.. Not sure why I kinda like. My wife laughed at me when i played it for her.

Comment

Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
              How funny, I searched this song after the episode. I listened to it a couple of times.. Not sure why I kinda like. My wife laughed at me when i played it for her.
              Me too, I dig it.
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I started watching this up until I saw the nurse from DD come in and I finally realized the shotgun to the head reference was probably from DD.. So I figured I would go back and finish DD before I got too far in this one. I didn't want to miss anything that tied them together.

Comment

Does DD explain how diamondback came into the weapon system and money?

Comment

I am kinda digging the soundtrack.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      I am kinda digging the soundtrack.
                      Me too. I'm not familiar with any of the singers that perform in the club but the one I searched(above) turned up on youtube. So I wonder if they're using the club scenes for real artists in all of the scenes. Even if they are or not I'm still enjoying the music for sure.

Thought the one guy looked like James Brown and reminded me of him too. I just found this for those that are liking the music and it has a snip it of Charles Bradley, the guy i thought was a lot like James Brown.

Last edited by s1lv3r; 10-26-2016, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                        Does DD explain how diamondback came into the weapon system and money?
                        Not sure. If someone that's seen DD doesn't chime in I'lll let you know once I watch the rest of the DD's.

Comment

I'm really trying to like this. I just can't get over the BLM sales pitch all episode long. I'm on episode 4.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Also like it
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                            X