Comfort Auto Ebay A/C Components - Arlington TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comfort Auto Ebay A/C Components - Arlington TX

Has anyone ordered from this company or heard any bad news about their parts?

$300 for a complete kit minus a few lines has my attention.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/3317696...&ul_noapp=true

http://www.comfortacparts.com/VP/AboutUs.htm

I have a semi pinched condenser hose on a 99 jeep I bought with no freon and don't want to piece meal it back together.

I use the Napa Temp line of stuff here at work. They get it from Lewisville I believe. There New compressor kit will have compressor, accumulator, and liquid line\orifice tube\expansion block, and 8 oz bottle of oil. You'd have to purchase the condenser separate. Might check their pricing for shits and giggles and see how close the pricing and warranty is.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
      I use the Napa Temp line of stuff here at work. They get it from Lewisville I believe. There New compressor kit will have compressor, accumulator, and liquid line\orifice tube\expansion block, and 8 oz bottle of oil. You'd have to purchase the condenser separate. Might check their pricing for shits and giggles and see how close the pricing and warranty is.
      Thanks I will check them out as well. I don't plan on having a certified professional install these so warranty might not be a factor.

Comment

I tend to stick with Rockauto for most parts if it is something that I can wait on. 4 Seasons has A/C kits that are sold on Rockauto and most of them that I have bought have been shipped out of Hutchins TX and arrive the day after I place the order. I trust the 4 Seasons brand and do not want to take the risk of getting something of unknown quality since my time is worth much more then the $30-$40 that I would save buying a no name product.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I bought a compressor and drier kit for my civic a few years ago from comfort and it lasted longer than the OEM.
          2006 Civic SI
          2009 Pilot
          1988 GT
          CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

The ebay place is reselling stuff from OMEGA Environmental Technologies, who sources their stuff from several suppliers. They are local at least and Autozone sells the same line.

Personally I've had good luck with http://autoaccompressordfw.com/

No experience with the other company. When I was reselling a/c stuff I got everything from http://www.ranshu.com/ and only had problems when they tried using adapters to work with BMWs.

Most of the stuff from any of the places comes from China.

Comment

Ive been using the omega stuff as well.

Comment

What year jeep. We sell lifetime warranty ac compressor kits with drier, all needed or rings, expansion valve for around $300 for most cars at AZ

Why bother replacing the compressor though If it's still good?

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                  Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                  Thanks I will check them out as well. I don't plan on having a certified professional install these so warranty might not be a factor.
                  Yep, it's Four Seasons, and they have a huge facility in Lewisville. With the kit pricing, the kit usually ends up costing the same as, or just a few dollars more than the compressor alone. If you can at least document that all work was done as required, it's a two year warranty on everything.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                    What year jeep. We sell lifetime warranty ac compressor kits with drier, all needed or rings, expansion valve for around $300 for most cars at AZ

Why bother replacing the compressor though If it's still good?
                    I have no idea where it leaked and the condenser piping was kinked. I without a doubt got some crap down in the lines beating those old quick releases apart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X