What is the Great Trinity Forest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    Mouthing off or asking a completely normal question and then stating a fact?

When you constantly post outlandish tales of 100+ mph motorcycle wrecks, incredibly fast street cars and 1000's of magazines and countless firearms you can only expect people to want to see something. Just one thing, one time, ever. But alas, none of these wild adventures or your possessions exist on film. Nothing over the last 30 years or so. What a fucking laughingstock
    A guy took a picture of SVO once while hiking in the Trinity forest, but that was the button that shouldn't have been pressed. SVO reached to his side, snapped a 2 inch tree off just above the ground, bit the end to make it a sharp point, and then yelled a guttural sound that scared the photog into running away. It was then that through maniacal laughter, SVO threw the newly fashioned spear striking the man in the back of the head. The point went through his skull, out of his mouth only to end up skewering a wild hog who was also fleeing the area. SVO then ripped the man apart leaving him for feral hogs in the area and collected the skewered hog to feast on himself. Somewhere in that forest lie the remains of that camera and the only picture ever taken of SVO. Wikileaks has been actively searching for it nonstop for the last 27 years.

Comment

When you constantly post outlandish tales of 100+ mph motorcycle wrecks, incredibly fast street cars and 1000's of magazines and countless firearms you can only expect people to want to see something. Just one thing, one time, ever. But alas, none of these wild adventures or your possessions exist on film. Nothing over the last 30 years or so. What a fucking laughingstock

^^^^^ I have been inviting people off of this board to meet me for one of my outings or to check out some of my claims and since the new board got started I have met 4 of y'all in person to back up what I was talking about at a particular moment. You can be the 5th bro. Should I pick you up in a truck where the entire back is filled with totes full of magazines?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

SVO went swimming once, we now know him as the loch ness monster.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

What are the rules on shooting pigs down there?

Comment

Dude, don't worry he probably won't allow cameras during the hike or anytime during the encounter with Sasquatch....I mean Svo. I'm down for a gtg

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
              What are the rules on shooting pigs down there?
              No firearms for hunting. It is within the city limits. When I was going out there it was on LM tags. You can check with the game wardens asigned to Dallas County for the current rules or you can just take your chances like most do.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                SVO knows where all the dead bodies are buried there.
                Pigs eat everything but the teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Kart21 View Post
                  Pigs eat everything but the teeth.
                  Total myth.

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                    from svo
                    I hunt out there on a regular basis with a spear or a bow

stomping grounds for 30 years

so either he is full of shit or he can get a few of us to do land nav and try to get out of the crack head forrest.
                    Big Springs is a very tiny section of a very large area.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      Total myth.
                      Brick top would disagree.

Comment

So when's the gtg? I'll bring fajitas and some earl campbell hotlinks.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          Now I'm down for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Brick top would disagree.
                            Brick Top was role played by an actor reading from a script that he memorized. I doubt that the person who wrote the script or the actor reading from the script had any experience with pigs.

If they were to say that some of the teeth that a pig eats survive the trip through the pig they would be dead on the money.

Comment

You are expecting to much out of what I had in mind. My plan was to run out there with my dog and wander around for a bit and be on my way by 10:30am. The last time I looked at the spring was quite a few years ago and I want to see if it is nice enough right now to take a women out there on a Sunday.

Comment

the hot and cheddars??

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X