No announcement yet.

About to ditch satellite ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well fuck tmobile . we hooked it up and the bastard never did work for shit. did the same shit the reviews talked about . will not stay connected . so they can eat this shit and i'll stay with the crap i have until some kind of broadband is available .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
      well fuck tmobile . we hooked it up and the bastard never did work for shit. did the same shit the reviews talked about . will not stay connected . so they can eat this shit and i'll stay with the crap i have until some kind of broadband is available .
      you knew it was bad before you bought it!?

Comment

didn't buy it. just tried the free trial .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
          didn't buy it. just tried the free trial .
          good

Comment

well i can report that tmobile home internet sucks biden balls. shit drops out worse that aol dialup. spent a week fucking with the app and never got on line once. took that shit back today and told them to shove it . tmobile has fucked up sprint so bad we may leave sprint.

Comment

I hate that their service has been so bad for you because it's been better than ATT and VZW in the same areas I frequent. This is not atypical for me and on my Pixel 6.

Comment

I'd post my Spectrum speed test results, but I'd probably time out.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  I'd post my Spectrum speed test results, but I'd probably time out.
                  Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    Can you detail typical usage? I'm a cell service sub of theirs, but "not in the service area" for home internet. What are max/min and typical speeds, if you've tested, as well as highest GB used in a billing cycle.

Tia
                    488/31.2 was the best, this AM it was 216/29.3 which is more typical. Highest usage was 519.33 GB.

Comment

There may be help?

In a live event today, T-Mobile and SpaceX announced Coverage Above and Beyond: a breakthrough new plan to bring cell phone connectivity nearly everywhere.

Comment

well we finally got tmobile to work, last time was a cluster. had the girl at the store set it all up. works well enough we are going to ditch the dish and go with Roku.

Comment

Working...
                        X