Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    He already got some.
    How DARE you expect someone to read more than just the original post!!! You heathen!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I really hope these red wings come through. I put a lot of trust into you.
      They haven’t been around for decades because they suck! Please don’t get the gallows out. 😳

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        How DARE you expect someone to read more than just the original post!!! You heathen!
        I must have Alzheimer’s because I’ve been here too long to not know that.

Comment

They haven’t been around for decades because they suck! Please don’t get the gallows out. 😳
          Just messing with you. I've heard nothing but good things about the brand.

Ignore that fuck Magnus. He's what the French call Les incompetent.

Comment

Can you believe the Knapp shoe guy used to come
            to the shops. They made the rounds like Snap-off etc
            Long time ago!

Comment

Just messing with you. I've heard nothing but good things about the brand.

Ignore that fuck Magnus. He's what the French call Les incompetent.
              sigpic

Comment

I wore a different version of the Skechers posted higher up for several years. Found them to be very comfortable all day on concrete. For the last year I've mostly been wearing lace up CAT work boots. The only thing that I don't like about them is that they are water proof, which makes for a sweaty foot sometimes. Red Wing was my favorite brand for years.

A lifetime of standing on concrete all day has had me try most all of the brands available. The cheap stuff just doesn't hold up for long and is uncomfortable. I'm not a fan of steel toes as they aren't usually as comfortable. I've been told that the composite toe shoes are comfortable.

Comment

I've had a few pairs of these and they are a very comfortable solid work boot. Many comments on the reviews are 10hr/day comfort on concrete surfaces, etc.

Last edited by quikag; 12-04-2020, 02:26 PM.
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

I don't know, I've never had to strap on a pair of dick sucking shoes. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      I don't know, I've never had to strap on a pair of dick sucking shoes. Good luck!
                      I used to go bare foot, too.

Comment

I use these and have been really happy with them (standing / walking on concrete all day). Just make sure to tuck in your laces or they will get caught on the top hook of the opposite boot and trip you. Ask me how I know.:

Last edited by Chili; 12-04-2020, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          The first sure sign of a guilt is public denial.

....just sayin'

Comment

I used to go bare foot, too.
                            Lol

Comment

Depends on what you want. I am assuming steel toe. Do you like lace up or slip on? Western style? Low or high rise? Can’t go wrong with Red Wing.
                              Yep...

Comment

Working...
                              X