No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, I've lost hope for Trump today...
    Barr says publicly there's no "evidence of widespread election fraud"
    Barr officially makes Durham a "special Counsel" - THIS prevents Trump from releasing any documents related to the Russian probe.

And mark my words SDNY will indict Trump when he leaves office. (as a big fuck you I bet they do it by the end of January)...

Sorry guys, I'm pissed beyond belief . Our country is lost to the Deep State.

Comment

• you have to remember trump has been investigated in ny for the past 40 years . i think the last thing he would do is cheat on taxes plus it takes multiple accounting firms to handle his taxes . hell the irs cant even keep up with it . barrs action could be for that or to allow durham to continue on under biden plus the last thing he wants is an investigation blown all to hell by releasing the evidence . i've turned off all news except some of newsmax .

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        well, I've lost hope for Trump today...
        He also said the investigation is not over. But at this point i'm not holding my breath.

Comment

• He’s had Barr in there “investigating” how long now? Lol. I mean the guy has done NOTHING. Every 2 weeks they tease a smoking gun or indictment and nothing happens. Nothing will EVER happen because politicians and people with money get away with anything. Nothing changes. The Elite continue to help each other out and continue to expand their ranks and grab more wealth and power.

Comment

• God forbid those people were regular old folk and had gotten a parking ticket, they’d be going to prison for being late 30 days to pay it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
              well, I've lost hope for Trump today...
              Barr officially makes Durham a "special Counsel" - THIS prevents Trump from releasing any documents related to the Russian probe.

And mark my words SDNY will indict Trump when he leaves office. (as a big fuck you I bet they do it by the end of January)...

Sorry guys, I'm pissed beyond belief . Our country is lost to the Deep State.

I’m sure it’s all part of the plan. Disinformation. Trump is not leaving office. If they had anything on Trump, he would have been removed already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      That's why I go out of my way to use words they hate. Like retard, and faggot.

E.g

Talisman is a retarded faggot.
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        That's why I go out of my way to use words they hate. Like retard, and faggot.

E.g

Talisman is a retarded faggot.
                        Ye hale from the 80s/90s, where those things were not considered slur words yet. (Retardation was the word used for when someone is retarded. So and so and his retardation.) And nobody cared what faggots thought bc they were in the closet and we didnt really know how many there were. Not sure what politics calls retarded now. Mentally challenged seems eh. Mentally handicapped? Intellectually diverse? Is it just me or when you talk like that it seems disingenuous---almost like you know what they have is a problem and so youre trying to reword it gaaagaaagooogoo so the idiot doesnt catch on. Speaking of which, idiot and imbecile were the words before retarded.
                        Oh what a tangled web we weave when we try to appease all the retarded faggots.
                        Actually all those words do seem pretty hateful now that I'm almost 50. They just still fly out of my mouth periodically and so I am good with blaming the victims for demanding change. I think it's the demanding that has me mostly bent about this stuff. Like how dare you accuse me of being hate filled, when you are the one acting like a demanding little bitch-assed faggot? Wheres the tolerance now retard?

Comment

• Why is this blocked by social media and not covered by the MSM?

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            Why is this blocked by social media and not covered by the MSM?

https://streamable.com/cx3y97
                            HAHA. This looks like the same video I posted this morning in the final vote tally thread. The one that Taliman was trying to discredit because it came from fauxnews.
                            I see that my link has been broken and it's no longer on youtube where I got it. It must have struck a TDS nerve.
                            Last edited by line-em-up; 12-06-2020, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                              HAHA. This looks like the same video I posted this morning in the final vote tally thread. The one that Taliman was trying to discredit because it came from fauxnews.
                              I see that my link has been broken and it's no longer on youtube where I got it. It must have struck a TDS nerve.
                              I had it marked to watch but could not thanks to the MSM marxists. Thank goodness people are saving things.

We know.

1). Some ballots were counted multiple times.
                              2). We now have it confirmed that Dominion machines can and do switch votes from Trump to Biden.
                              3). We know Georgia tried to delete all data on the machines. They begged the courts to let them.
                              4). We know MI wants to delete all electronic data for the election.
                              5). We know Biden won the fewest counties of any victor ever.
                              6). We know minorities voted for Trump more than any Republican in recent history.
                              7). We know ballots were transported across state lines.
                              8). We know Hillary did better than Biden except in Atlanta, Philly, Detroit and Milwaukee.
                              9). We know Georgia cannot show custody for it’s mail in ballots.
                              10). We know 6 states all stopped counting at once and then all six flipped from Trump to Biden.

It is also law that all ballots, envelopes and data be retained for 22 months (federal election law). We know this law has been broken in GA multiple times (shredded envelopes and deleted data).

But some still insist there is no fraud and we shouldn’t investigate......

Oh and the gov of Georgia has a cute website where he panders to China for business and money and his pandering is translated to Chinese, but I’m sure it’s nothing to be concerned about...... the Peach state has a great relationship with China, Kemp said so. Website has a .CN address too. I told a liberal and they said all states do. I said “prove it for Montana.”. They said okay probably not Montana. I said, Okay, Texas!”. Guess what, they are still wrong.

And oddly a kid close to Kemp’s daughter working on a campaign for a contested Senate seat just died in a horrific car explosion....

I’m sure this is all just coincidence and Biden got 16 million more votes than Democrat savior, Obama.

Now put your mask on, stay home and get ready for your vaccine, and don’t you dare gather in groups for Christmas! Be sure to do what the lefties tell ya, they know best.

Comment

Working...
                              X