Mach E spotted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    I was thinking I want one, but the problem is the one I want would be the 60K GT model. Though practically speaking If I get rid of my mustang I'll likely end up in a Ranger before the E.

Don't forget, there is a $7500 federal EV tax credit. Here in Colorado there is an additional $5000 but that drops to $2500 on Jan 1, 2020.

My wife and I have been talking about getting a 3rd car. I dunno... maybe this will be it.

Comment

So do we know what this is being debut on tonight? There's no Mecum or Barrett Jackson going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        So do we know what this is being debut on tonight? There's no Mecum or Barrett Jackson going on.
        It’s live streamed on Ford’s youtube channel.

Comment

I swore I'd never buy an "eco-diesel" that was saddled with DPF and DEF, and here I am in a 2019 Powerstroke. If they come up with a better wagon wheel, I'll look into it.

Henry is right though, internal combustion is nearly the end of its life cycle.

Comment

Dammit! They made one in Grabber Blue. But only for the $60k launch edition..
            Last edited by Sgt Beavis; 11-17-2019, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Welp, Count me as one of the ones that thinks its butt fucking ugly and not a Mustang. It has stretched out Mustang Tailights and Headlights and a running pony, but that's about where it ends.

Comment

$60k....which is a good bit cheaper than the Model X. All electric, so no more gas bill. Electric bill will go up for sure. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....Why call it a MUSTANG? Mach E is fine but leave MUSTANG out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                  $60k....which is a good bit cheaper than the Model X. All electric, so no more gas bill. Electric bill will go up for sure. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....Why call it a MUSTANG? Mach E is fine but leave MUSTANG out of this.

Yea totally agree..

BTW, $60K is the top model starting price. The ‘select’ starts at $43k and of course you can get $7500 in federal EV credits if you buy one soon enough. So it’s pretty damn affordable as EVs go.

I can get another $2500 in credits from Colorado. So $50K for the GT for me.

Comment

Damn, that white one on stage looked goooooood!!!! I want a white GT in a bad way!

Comment

Damn, that white one on stage looked goooooood!!!! I want a white GT in a bad way!

Yea, that was sweet. IMO only Grabber Blue looks better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                        Yea, that was sweet. IMO only Grabber Blue looks better.
                        OK, YOU GET A BLUE ONE i'LL GET A WHITE ONE. LOL

Comment

Looks weird but I'm sure it will grow on me
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Purist is just another name for hipster and they hate everything new or popular so screw them. They wont be a customer anyways so their opinion holds no commercial value.

In saying that...I agree that calling it a mustang is silly. But that's not going to change someone's purchasing decision.
                            Maybe, It's just me. However, I wouldn't qualify a Purist as a hipster. In fact, the diametric opposite.

Comment

I think it's friggen brilliant to call it a mustang. Look how many people are talking about it already!

Comment

I think it's friggen brilliant to call it a mustang. Look how many people are talking about it already!

You’re definitely not wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X