2021 Dallas Cowboy's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Dallas Cowboy's...

Well, last week sucked. if we make an PAT and two FG's we may have won that game against the Bucs or at least went to OT.

Yesterday, we did to LA what TB did to us last week. Damned cardiac cowboy's, can't win a game game convincingly, always drama...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Well, let's put this in perspective just a bit... Last year we had a historically (team wise) bad defense, but kept TB12 and the defending SB champs (all 22 starters) from running us over and forcing them to get a last second score to win. I'd call that a huge improvement from last year, and we aren't the first team Brady has done that to.

This weeks game was pretty good overall, still a lot to clean up, but I could actually imagine a scenario where this game is replayed in the superbowl, so don't go thinking we were supposed to go in there and beat up a really good Chargers team.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I don’t know which I loved more, the BLM tags on the helmets or hearing them perform “Lift every voice and sing” I had tears in my eyes. The NFL is so brave.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        I don’t know which I loved more, the BLM tags on the helmets or hearing them perform “Lift every voice and sing” I had tears in my eyes. The NFL is so brave.
        I fast forward through all that bullshit. And let them do that blm shit, it will be over in a little while.
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Nice win over the nasty ass Feagles, I was in NYC with no fans and no sound in the to bars I was in, so I headed back to the Hotel room and the wifey and I had a great game watching party.

Today, another test against a good team, but I feel we owe Sammy some payback for that loss at Met Life in '19 against the J-E-T-S JETSJETSJETS. We were at that game and it sucked!

Comment

I'm not used to Dallas getting so many turnovers.

Comment

None of us under the age of 50 are used to it... pretty sure they did well in the early 90's but I don't recall thinking they had a ton of turnovers.

Stevo

Comment

Yup, good win for the da Boy's against a very good team. I know McCaffrey was out but we had a few defensive players out too.

Comment

Where are we having the superbowl party? I vote for Henry's.

Comment

hahaha, man even though they are playing good, the number one thing that fucks up a good season is injuries.
                    If we stay healthy we could make it deep, but its a long season and the refs are already putting the dicking to us early so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      hahaha, man even though they are playing good, the number one thing that fucks up a good season is injuries.
                      If we stay healthy we could make it deep, but its a long season and the refs are already putting the dicking to us early so far...
                      Eh... the fumble that they called forward progress dead ball yesterday wasn't a dicking for us, it was for the Panthers though. Just remember that gift next time we are getting screwed.

Stevo

Comment

It wouldn’t be a Monday morning in the fall if Dallas Cowboys fans weren’t fighting someone, including each other like they did outside SoFi Stadium.

I was initially confused because they didn't even play each other......

Sometimes the cheap beer just makes ya wanna throw down
                        Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          None of us under the age of 50 are used to it... pretty sure they did well in the early 90's but I don't recall thinking they had a ton of turnovers.

I'm old enough to remember Everson Walls and Deion Sanders doing it. It doesn't seem like that long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            I'm old enough to remember Everson Walls and Deion Sanders doing it. It doesn't seem like that long ago.
                            Best tandem corner backs of all time? Deion and anyone.
                            Last edited by Craizie; 10-05-2021, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                              I remember Deion well.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X