Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 pc screenshot thread? - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pc screenshot thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pc screenshot thread?

Would this work here? With as many pc gamers there are here, i'm sure you guys have fraps or some other way to take screenshots. I wonder if a thread like this would get traffic.

Typically just hit Print Scrn when I need one, or whatever key I've assigned for screen shots.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      Typically just hit Print Scrn when I need one, or whatever key I've assigned for screen shots.
      I meant like, would a "post your pc screenshots" type thread would get much traffic on here.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
        I meant like, would a "post your pc screenshots" type thread would get much traffic on here.
        My bad, I bet it would.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I have THOUSANDS of SS and video from wow and BF:BC2. No way I could post all but I will post some of the more interesting stuff.
          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

well i'll post up two i have on my laptop

gta 4 - bct + icehancer + fxaa

Comment

Wow that looks awesome!

Comment

Holy fucking shit that made GTA4 look good. I want to do that now.
                sigpic

Comment

This was recorded at 2560x1600 hence the bit of a slow down here and there. (watch in hd seriously)

Comment

I loved how it looked, but i can't get over the crappy sounds.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      I loved how it looked, but i can't get over the crappy sounds.
                      Sounds isn't something i'm ready to mod, the game breaks easy imo.

Comment

My character on APB looking all buff in skinny jeans.

Comment

post the mods to get you to that level of detail, or maybe the links to the process? Big pain in the ass?
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            post the mods to get you to that level of detail, or maybe the links to the process? Big pain in the ass?
                            not really, the cars are a pain in the ass imo. since you have to do it one by one and if you go crazy you'll have to use some traffic spawn fix (cars will only be taxi's and cops).

better city textures - this is the worst part since its like 8gb and its on shared hosting sites (megaupload and shit like that).

realizm iv

tress mod iv

icehancer 1.25

other small things like small changes in the configs for the trees and icehancer.

edit: you pretty much have to use 1.0.4.0, you can use the steam version but its best to downgrade.
                            Last edited by roliath; 09-13-2011, 05:18 PM.

Comment

edit: if your gonna do it, make a backup of the full install and install the mods one by one. your original save's won't work they will crash the game.
                              Last edited by roliath; 09-13-2011, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X