No announcement yet.

Comin through Dallas today, who's out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comin through Dallas today, who's out?

got my Uhaul, and my stang on the trailer I'll be comin through Dallas in about an hour or so, I'm goin on 635 to hook around and get on 20. if any of ya see me feel free to wave or flip me the bird, whatever y'all Texans do down here lol.
    sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
    got my Uhaul, and my stang on the trailer I'll be comin through Dallas in about an hour or so, I'm goin on 635 to hook around and get on 20. if any of ya see me feel free to wave or flip me the bird, whatever y'all Texans do down here lol.
    Thanks for the heads up, Vanilla Ice.

Comment

Based on my experiences we'll probably just cut you off for no reason and go 40MPH in thge fast lane while giving you the bird.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
        We shoot ....have a safe trip/drive
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Hahaha vanilla ice huh? good one so I guess I'm tryin to make this out to be sole sort of famous appearance? lol no dude I just think it's cool that I am moving all the way from fort Campbell Kentucky to fort bliss Texas, so I thought I would put it on here that I'll be comin through lol. hopefully I'll see some of y'all and like I said I'm down for some laughs so yea if ya wanna cut me off or box me in, haha I'm all for it
          sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

I am sure some of our fine police officers on the board can accomodate your need for attention.

Comment

Lol ohhh nooozz

Comment

Correction,, 70 miles

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  I am sure some of our fine police officers on the board can accomodate your need for attention.

While they ticket his ass for texting and driving

Comment

well dang! I was textin my life away and didnt get pulled over. lol

Comment

Hey guys, I'll be driving northbound on Marsh Ln, then Westbound on Parker Rd. around 22:00. If you see me driving around, feel free to flip me off or egg my car or moon me or run me off the road or call me for beers.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Lol ^^^ this guy

Comment

Working...
                        X