THANKS to NSD and TurboStang for the cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANKS to NSD and TurboStang for the cruise

had a good time despite some severe technical difficulties on my part, thankfully i got a lot a help and made a couple of new friends in the process.

brooks and the nsd crew dont get enough credit in this main forum and i wanted to put out a nice thank you thread here.

id say it was a damn nice cruise besides the bull and bathroom incidents. we even got flashed with bewbs on the way to the track and i got to see the sun go down on the way through denton, night racing was kickass. i hope everyone had a great time.

oh yeah and forbes and crew are some cool peeps too. thanks for the hospitality

X2

Cruise went great!

I got the "youre a tard" from brooks when I couldn't get my slicks to burnout on one pass.

Lol was funny.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

great to meet you guys too. steve hope you can make it labor day
      first class white trash

Comment

Was most definitely fun. It's nice finally getting to attend these!!

Last night was a blast despite the heat.
        Track prep seemed to be pretty good too. You big power guys feel free to chime in. But it didn't appear there were that many people spinning like last time at Dale?

The flying purse was the highlight of the night though. The WTF just happened look on that chicks face was greatness!!!

Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks Brooks.
        86 SVO

Comment

Good showing guys good to see all!
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

thanks Brooks and Northstar always have a goodtime nice to meet everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
              X2

Cruise went great!

I got the "youre a tard" from brooks when I couldn't get my slicks to burnout on one pass.

Lol was funny.
              It was from me and him, lol. If you'd do a better burnout you'd heat up those worn out slicks and maybe not spin off the line. But then you'd just break something more than likely.

Comment

I really wish I could of made it to this cruise. You can bet your ass I'll be at the next one.

Comment

sorry brooks and gang its just too far for me to make it to denton. i really hope you guys had a great time and who won kdfws. you know i am still a runner up in the history books..and for the punk that trashed the bathroom carma is a bitch..I know he wont step up and admit to it so hopefully he gets caught at a later time..dont think we wont be watching.....love, your favorite stiff man
                  KODFWS 2011

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm glad you all could make it - Bubba, maybe next time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1fast4 View Post
                      The flying purse was the highlight of the night though. The WTF just happened look on that chicks face was greatness!!!
                      Glad to have made that happen for you bro!

As for the bewbs, they were VERY big and made ma VERY happy... I was in too much of a shock to have though to ask the girl that either a: she could sit on my face, or b: she could ride in a real car for the night and sit on my face later... I hate when shock makes you loose words =(
                      Last edited by SVT_WANNABE; 08-22-2011, 01:31 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Had a great time! Brooks-you're the best!
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

bunch of queers.........
                          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Had a good time as usual, car ran slow as usual, thanks to everyone, I MISSED BOOBIES, damn it......

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                              Had a good time as usual, car ran slow as usual, thanks to everyone, I MISSED BOOBIES, damn it......
                              me to damnitt!

Comment

Working...
                              X