Online Dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Dating

I’m curious how many of you guys have dabbled in online dating? If so (or if you’ll admit to it), what were your impressions?

I don’t do the whole FB thing so I figured it might be a decent way to meet some women outside of my normal trolling radius. So far it’s been hit or miss. Definitely worth the twenty bucks or so a month, in my opinion, just to get out and meet some new (and sometimes very interesting) people.

Thoughts? (I tell them I’m a CPA)
    The richest man in Babylon

I went out with a pretty awesome chick last night, I met her on okcupid.com. Doing the same thing tonight, different chick. Since the internet provides some level of anonymity that allows women to say what the fuck they feel. Cannot be duplicated at bars.

and its free.
    Last edited by VaderTT; 08-13-2011, 09:00 AM.
    Ded

Comment

I met my ex wife online and did online dating after we seperated. Knowing what I know now, as long as you go into it expecting nothing more than a bang buddy you can have some fun. From my expirience most women I have met online are crazy or have just ended a relationship and are testing the waters. Either way it usually wont last and if it does then it will be a wild ride.

Comment

I find it interesting how many women are "separated" at the moment. I usually skip over those as I'm sure they're married or in some sort of volatile relationship.

It's also amazing how many pregnant women I've seen online. I was almost impressed by the sheer guts it must take or desperation they must have to still be on the prowl.

Comment

I started a profile then got spooked. Maybe after my divorce is final I'll run with it. Facebook is starting to dry up.

I'm pretty confident there are women on there that are just searching for their next meal ticket. I've seen it go down so I'm a bit nervous about it too.

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
            I’m curious how many of you guys have dabbled in online dating? If so (or if you’ll admit to it), what were your impressions?

I don’t do the whole FB thing so I figured it might be a decent way to meet some women outside of my normal trolling radius. So far it’s been hit or miss. Definitely worth the twenty bucks or so a month, in my opinion, just to get out and meet some new (and sometimes very interesting) people.

Thoughts? (I tell them I’m a CPA)
            only time i tried it 8-10 years ago was hook-up buddies only. Message em, go out, hook up, and move on to the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              only time i tried it 8-10 years ago was hook-up buddies only. Message em, go out, hook up, and move on to the next one.

Comment

Met my current girlfriend on Match.com and we've been together for almost a year.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I met Chili from this site. It's a pretty powerful dating site.
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    I met Chili from this site. It's a pretty powerful dating site.
                    I don't think I could ever expect a 2nd date if I mentioned I was a member of this site.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Met my current girlfriend on Match.com and we've been together for almost a year.
                      Hey man, I'm ready for you to send another one my way!

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                        I went out with a pretty awesome chick last night, I met her on okcupid.com. Doing the same thing tonight, different chick. Since the internet provides some level of anonymity that allows women to say what the fuck they feel. Cannot be duplicated at bars.

and its free.
                        Just checked out that site to see what its about, there is a lot of potential there for anyone looking for a decent looking chick

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
                          I find it interesting how many women are "separated" at the moment. I usually skip over those as I'm sure they're married or in some sort of volatile relationship.

It's also amazing how many pregnant women I've seen online. I was almost impressed by the sheer guts it must take or desperation they must have to still be on the prowl.
                          That's like shooting fish in a barrel. Plus side is when your golf-balling unborn you don't have to feel bad about doing it to your own kid since you know it isn't yours

Comment

do you guys tell your friends that you met them on a dating site or do you lie and just say you met them at a restaurant/bar/store/etc.?

i honestly thought not that many people used those sites but i guess i'm wrong...

Comment

I'm on Match.com just because I work from home, and rarely get out. In my experience the attractive women are inundated with every Tom, Dick, and Harry trying to get a date.

Either that, or I'm just ugly and don't make enough money.

I honestly don't invest enough time to say one way or the other, but I'm curious to bump up my pay grade to the $150k+ and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X