No announcement yet.

THANKS to NSD and TurboStang for the cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait what? shit idk. i was gonna see if maybe stopping there and unloading my car and running it against that coupe of yours would be worth my time but i guess ya got skurd so ur actin like ya dont know what i said.
    sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

ok random man.

Comment

lol
        sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
          i was there too but so none of the breast (had a nice set in the coupe with me though!)
          I like this!

You should teach a class for the other S.O's out there to feel this way... or atleast admit to it.

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
            I like this!

You should teach a class for the other S.O's out there to feel this way... or atleast admit to it.
            I also had a nice set of boobies in the car with me, but I never mind the chance to admire another set.

Comment

Working...
            X