WTF is up with this!!!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is up with this!!!???

the damn update for battlefield bad company 2,,, why the FUCK is it taking so long? my internet is fast as hell and still, its been updating for over 3 hours,, and not even 25%.......... getting fuckin pissed the fuck off. anybody know of a faster way to get it?
    sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

console?

Comment

PC
      sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Either way if it's a mass update it's probably the update servers are overloaded.

Comment

its nothin new, the only excuse EA has is that "" we do know about the issues "" sooooo,,, how bout they fuckin fix the shit before people start taking the games back to the stores they got them from and shoving them up peoples asses.

Comment

Mine took about 45 minutes to update.
            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

What update?
              2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

OH NOES, the world is falling apart.......

Really your going to bitch about a video game update....... fucking whiner.

Comment

I remember in the WoW days, one of us would download the update/patch, host it on a FTP server to be downloaded manually.

Server/bandwidth saturation is hard to overcome, especially when it is only needed on occasion.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I just launched it, and I didn't have any update to download.

Comment

Working...
                    X