Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
    me to damnitt!
    Only 2 of the 3 cars with us at the red light saw it... Most of the guys (like 10-15 other cars) didn't even leave the parking lot by the time she was stuffing those big SOB's back into her shirt.
    Last edited by SVT_WANNABE; 08-22-2011, 01:32 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

was this the chick in the black shirt?
      first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
        was this the chick in the black shirt?
        I was staring at bewbs... Her shirt color was the least of my worries. I have not idea. We left Shady Oaks BBQ, and the red light literally right in front of the restaurant is where she pulled them out. It was in a black Mazda/Lexus... Emblems kind of look the same from a distance I guess. A guy with a big ass white cowboy hat was driving. That were most defiantly double d's.
        sigpic

Comment

Was a damn good cruise. Had fun
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

i wish i would have met more of you, tween grilling and the adjusting steves carb i didnt get out much. my boy sure had a good time and met alot more of you guys than i did.
            first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by SVT_WANNABE View Post
              Only 2 of the 3 cars with us at the red light saw it... Most of the guys (like 10-15 other cars) didn't even leave the parking lot by the time she was stuffing those big SOB's back into her shirt.
              dumpycapri and i where trying to meet up with Steve but we ended up ahead of you guys dont know how but we did!

Comment

dumpycapri and i where trying to meet up with Steve but we ended up ahead of you guys dont know how but we did!
                Well those 3 cars at the red light were a silver SRT-4 Neon and my 2003 silver GT, and a white hatch with a Mach 3 hood (The hood with the 3 separate scoops)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SVT_WANNABE View Post
                  Well those 3 cars at the red light were a silver SRT-4 Neon and my 2003 silver GT, and a white hatch with a Mach 3 hood (The hood with the 3 separate scoops)
                  i was there too but so none of the breast (had a nice set in the coupe with me though!)

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                    i was there too but so none of the breast (had a nice set in the coupe with me though!)
                    I like the disclaimer, don't wanna sleep in the dog house eh? lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                      I like the disclaimer, don't wanna sleep in the dog house eh? lol!!
                      True that
                      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

<------lives in the dog house

Comment

yes, she was wearing a black shirt. i had my telescope out for that action.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                            yes, she was wearing a black shirt. i had my telescope out for that action.
                            I wish I would've got my damn phone out to take a picture...
                            sigpic

Comment

when i come through dallas on my way to fort bliss,,, i can take my car off the Uhaul trailer.
                              sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
                                when i come through dallas on my way to fort bliss,,, i can take my car off the Uhaul trailer.
                                what are you talking about!

Comment

Working...
                                X