X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
    Pics?

Sent from my iPhone killer!
    you dont want the drama.......i'm saving your life here....

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
      I signed up with match for shits and giggles after my divorce. The first day on, my daily match was my ex.

Next, I started chatting with a guy that was about 10 years older than I. He was an interesting and intelligent guy, attractive, we have a lot in common. After talking for about a week, I realize he'd lied about his age by about 10 years, and was the father of a guy I went to school with.

I stuck it out for another few weeks and came to the realization that most of the guys that I talked to were either looking for a hook up or lied about half the stuff they put on their profile. Not that I'm opposed to dating a shorter guy, but I'd like to know going into the date. There's a huge difference between the 5'8" they were and the 6' they claimed to be online. I figured if they were lying about something as trivial as their height, they would be inclined to lie about more crucial things. Those dates usually started with them saying, 'Oh, I didn't think you'd really be 5'10"!'

Then, there was the guy who started out cool, and then told me he loved me after the third date, and finally, the guy who still lived with his ex-wife...

For me, online dating was great for a few free meals, but that was about it.
      That doesn't just apply to only males though. Females aren't truthful either...like if you have pictures in your profile with date stamps from 2008. Something's wrong with that.
      The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
        That doesn't just apply to only males though. Females aren't truthful either...like if you have pictures in your profile with date stamps from 2008. Something's wrong with that.
        I guess I'm too honest for my own good. My pictures were all current, I didn't lie about my age, height, marital status, or having kids.

Comment

I signed up with match for shits and giggles after my divorce. The first day on, my daily match was my ex.

Next, I started chatting with a guy that was about 10 years older than I. He was an interesting and intelligent guy, attractive, we have a lot in common. After talking for about a week, I realize he'd lied about his age by about 10 years, and was the father of a guy I went to school with.

I stuck it out for another few weeks and came to the realization that most of the guys that I talked to were either looking for a hook up or lied about half the stuff they put on their profile. Not that I'm opposed to dating a shorter guy, but I'd like to know going into the date. There's a huge difference between the 5'8" they were and the 6' they claimed to be online. I figured if they were lying about something as trivial as their height, they would be inclined to lie about more crucial things. Those dates usually started with them saying, 'Oh, I didn't think you'd really be 5'10"!'

Then, there was the guy who started out cool, and then told me he loved me after the third date, and finally, the guy who still lived with his ex-wife...

For me, online dating was great for a few free meals, but that was about it.
          Makes me wonder what the girls are lying about. Height isn't a problem, that's obvious, as is cup size. I don't want a sorta-ex husband coming after me.

The same kind of lying happens in every bar, every night. When your lookin' to get laid, you say what it takes. Sex is cool, but I want just a little more than that at this point. I very well may not find it on line, but it's fun buying a dinner here and there, just to get out of the house. A trip to Tahoe or Reno will take a little more than good conversation.

Originally posted by Leah View Post
          If you're making even close to that, you can afford a plane ticket to come down for my bday next weekend.
          I'm thinking about it, but $800 would get me a lot of hookers and blow.

Comment

Girl i met on eharmony and dated for a year wasnt only married but was a wanted felon.

Got pulled over in Plano for speeding in her car, was then i found out she had 16 warrants for her arrest ranging from larcency, impersonation of a peace officer, and fraud among other things. She was pretty much using my place as a hideout from the cops. Her husband was living in another state for the same reason.

That was the end of online dating for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
              Girl i met on eharmony and dated for a year wasnt only married but was a wanted felon.

Got pulled over in Plano for speeding in her car, was then i found out she had 16 warrants for her arrest ranging from larcency, impersonation of a peace officer, and fraud among other things. She was pretty much using my place as a hideout from the cops. Her husband was living in another state for the same reason.

That was the end of online dating for me.
              That is still one hell of a story! Sounds like a good time until the traffic stop.

Comment

you went out with papapecker?

Comment

i've been using plentyoffish mobile on my Iphone, started about 2 months ago, i find it very nice. all i did was put up a nice about me section, nice pics, and i instantly started getting hits. it's 50/50 as far as nice chicks and fuckin NASTY ones lol. since then i've talked to about 20 some chicks, only met 6 of them. all depends on how well they can hold a conversation. its easy on POF because if you put effort into your profile, and the chicks do too, when you start talkin to someone they pretty much already ""know"" you so texting and hanging out comes a lot faster. works for me, but have i found a REALLY good one yet, fuck no because i always end up utilizing the triple F rule. find them, fuck them, forget them. oops.
                  sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                    you went out with papapecker?
                    Ex-wife. Not ex-girlfriend.

Comment

My buddy has had great luck with Plenty of Fish I just joined and must say it's super easy to meet people.
                      sigpic

www.metroplexkustoms.com

Comment

Originally posted by silvercobra03 View Post
                        My buddy has had great luck with Plenty of Fish I just joined and must say it's super easy to meet people.
                        yes lol, sometimes TOO easy. women get on there and spill their hearts and hide themselves from the world of facebook and its almost like you could score big with them the first day.... every time. but ya know whats stupid about it all,,, i PROMISE you,, if you were to randomly come across any of those chicks out in public somewhere and tried to talk, they would be like WTF? women these days, suffering from weak heartedness and the lack of mental capabilities to realize that they need to close their legs and make a guy work for the snatch. relationship or just friends, they're too easy about the shit. they wonder why they go through so much drama lol
                        sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercobra03 View Post
                          Is it just me or are 90% of those bitches liars? I've never seen so many 30 year old single moms with masters degrees in my life. I'm sure some of them are being truthful but being a full time student for 6+ years and raising a kid usually don't mix.

Comment

my wife doesnt really like me doing it.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              my wife doesnt really like me doing it.

god bless.
                              for fear you might find out she's got her masters?

Comment

I met my current GF on Myspace. She just randomly sent me a message out of the blue and we started talking, been together almost 5 years now. At first we were not to keen on telling people how we met but it's more common now so we don't worry about it. LOL
                                Originally posted by Nash B.
                                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                                X