No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm disappointed in the Rock. I thought he was a real man.

Comment

• i do not care if they are blue, red, left or right.

“famous” people do not even live in the same world as you and i.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        I'm disappointed in the Rock. I thought he was a real man.
        My pup is named Hollis Dwayne Johnson. Coincidence only. His only punishment for that unfortunate coincidence is that I elected not to throw the ball for him after reading that.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Hollywood just a bunch of people-pleasing posers. Anybody who stands up for something deemed wrong think gets the Roseanne Barr treatment. Remember what a libtard Roseanne used to be? Pretty sure I watched Ted Nugent set her straight on a youtube video once. Whatever, but after that she got the hollywood boot.

Comment

• Omar ballot harvesting exposed:

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              Omar ballot harvesting exposed:
              She aint the only one.. This is gonna be a shit show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                blah blah blah
                Dude, you're a fucking idiot if you think the cops should wait until they survive the attempt on their life before defending themselves.

You are not expected to in your personal life and I guarantee you wouldn't hesitate to shoot if put into a life or death situation.

Sure you can find some story about a guy that had a gun pointed at him and waited and it all worked out ok, but you cannot actually expect good people to wait until the bad guy has fired a few rounds, pray those rounds miss, and THEN start shooting back at the bad guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                  Dude, you're a fucking idiot if you think the cops should wait until they survive the attempt on their life before defending themselves.

You are not expected to in your personal life and I guarantee you wouldn't hesitate to shoot if put into a life or death situation.

Sure you can find some story about a guy that had a gun pointed at him and waited and it all worked out ok, but you cannot actually expect good people to wait until the bad guy has fired a few rounds, pray those rounds miss, and THEN start shooting back at the bad guy.
                  x2

Comment

• Kyle's gonna walk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                      Hollywood just a bunch of people-pleasing posers. Anybody who stands up for something deemed wrong think gets the Roseanne Barr treatment. Remember what a libtard Roseanne used to be? Pretty sure I watched Ted Nugent set her straight on a youtube video once. Whatever, but after that she got the hollywood boot.
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Comment

• Project Veritas part 2 is out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            Hell yes! Ted!

I got mine and he signed it, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post

Dude, you're a fucking idiot if you can't understand these simple nuances. What if I start shooting at you with blanks? Was that "an attempt on your life"? What if a kid answers the door with a playstation controller. Was that "an attempt on that cop's life"? Jeezis...

And are you saying that it's good enough for our soldiers, but somehow not good enough for the police? The troops sign up knowing about the military's roe. You're saying that they couldn't hire new officers who are as dedicated as people who join the military? They'd still have more than enough recruits. This is all voluntary bruh.

Lastly, fuck yeah I'd shoot. I'm not sure why you'd think that's a valid point. I never signed up to be a police officer. They did. It was voluntary. Nobody can hold a gun to your head and say "You'll be a cop, or you're gonna eat lead". Wtf lol
                              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                You're saying that they couldn't hire new officers who are as dedicated as people who join the military? They'd still have more than enough recruits. This is all voluntary bruh.
                                Well step up and voluntary your ass, because no one wants the job these days.. Dallas alone has HUNDREDS of unfilled positions. Who in their right mind (key word right mind). wants that job today ? Go be a fireman , they can save your slab and everyone thinks their a hero

Comment

Working...
                                X