No announcement yet.

Police Tase Man For Trying to Rescue His Baby From Fire – Baby Does Not Make It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Tase Man For Trying to Rescue His Baby From Fire – Baby Does Not Make It

Posting this since I saw it on Seans FB. And only reason why I'm posting this is because I really DISLIKE the fucking SAPD. Everytime I'm down there for work and watch the news theres always something about them.

Here's the sad story

On June 2nd, there was a large house fire at Morningview drive, in San Antonio, Texas. 3 children were staying at their grandparents house, when a fire started from an unknown cause. The grandparents managed to rescue 2 children from the house, and accidentally left a nine month old boy.

Shortly thereafter, the father of the children arrived, and immediately attempted to go inside the burning house to rescue his nine month old son. However, police interfered with his will in this life or death situation, and went as far as to tase him for trying to save his own son. He was tased, and sadly, the infant did not make it.

The adrenaline, and pure loving determination to save his son would have made it a high possibility that he would have been able to save him, but the police disrespected his will, and used extreme force against him, preventing him from doing something that will probably taunt him the rest of his life.

This is a very sickeningly unfortunate event, and it is a very potent indicator of the mechanical, dysfunctional, disrespectful, and forceful characteristics of the police, the enforcement class of our out of control government.

The police of the United States tend to not know anything about the government they serve, except for what they hear from mainstream media.

The police, to speak collectively for a moment, have a mixed up, partially developed moral perspective, and desperately need an awakening, a large amount of information about who makes the laws they enforce, and how a society can be policed the right way. I’m talking of course, about a voluntary society, where the only people who are forcefully locked in a cage, are people who were using force against others.

The goal of this is not to insult or offend police officers, but to illustrate as clearly as possible, that they have no right to disrespect the will of people like this, and no one would disrespect them if they respected the people. It takes a situation as unfortunate as this, for some people to realize that blind faith in authority will lead to bad results every time.

Police have no right to lock innocent people in cages, use force against peaceful people, or do most of the things they do, and it is far past the time that police actually come to grips with how messed up they are, for enforcing what they do.

Police these days, must work very hard to ignore loads of facts, and ignore that what they are doing is often wrong and serves no good purpose whatsoever. So how do we actually help these officers, and revive their minds with the facts about what they are doing, who they are serving, and how entirely unwarranted and messed up it is to interfere with people’s will and use force against peaceful people?

Of course, to try hard to be polite, maybe befriend an officer, and slowly ease them into the truth. The only thing one must do, is try. Really try, to wake up the enforcement class of this tyrannical government, show them the dysfunctional nature of what they enforce, and most importantly, how we can operate society better- have a voluntary society. This goes for the military and other authority figures too. Rest in peace, child who died, possibly unnecessarily, because a police officer tased this father and interfered with his free will to risk his life to save his son.
    Video in the link as well: http://intellihub.com/2013/06/06/pol...s-not-make-it/

Just a lose/lose situation no matter how you look at it. They let him in and he dies they are fucked. But then again, how do you tell someone no in a situation like that? There was a vid a few years back of a guy busting around some authority figures to rescue his dog that was caught in an apartment fire. Saved the dog, but he was arrested. I would have no problem getting arrested for that.

Comment

Jesus, have we become a society so afraid to die that we prevent others from saving lives?
      I would murder every motherfucker involved, possibly family. Fuck them for denying him the chance to save his child.

Comment

Son of a bitch. What a sad situation, they would have had to keep tasing or physically restrained me though. Plus it would never be far from my mind that they didn't let me try.

Comment

Well there are a few things I am willing to go to prison for and this makes the fucking list. I'd hunt his ass down.

WTF
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

damned if you do damned if you don't......

Bad deal all the way around. Family will probably sue since he could not try to save the child. Yet if they let him run into the burning house, they would sue for letting him go in.

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
              Well there are a few things I am willing to go to prison for and this makes the fucking list.

WTF
              Even the fact that going to jail is an issue is a fucking joke.

Imagine during 9/11 the people saying "Not going to help out of fear of jail, good luck!"

He should at minimum file a suit for wrongful death against the department, if not stacking more on it.

Comment

The other headline would be "police allow grief stricken man, unable to make rationale decisions, into burning house where he burns to death."

Comment

They should have let him go. Who the heck are they to tell him he can't save his son, or die trying?

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                  The other headline would be "police allow grief stricken man, unable to make rationale decisions, into burning house where he burns to death."
                  Every cop there would have done the same thing if it were their kid.

Just as they were wrong for not letting a man try to save his son, the media would be just as wrong for condemning the police if the police were to hav let him.
                  Last edited by sc281; 06-08-2013, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    They should have let him go. Who the heck are they to tell him he can't save his son, or die trying?
                    Where were the firemen? Had a truck not yet made the scene?

Whoever wrote that article sure has an agenda.... That's not written by anyone with journalism training whatsoever.

I probably would have donned a gas mask and went in with him. If there's a helpless child in there it's your duty to at least try to save it.

Comment

There would be some dead cops after that. Or dead bystanders or whoever else. Ridiculous that they did that.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        Where were the firemen? Had a truck not yet made the scene?

Whoever wrote that article sure has an agenda.... That's not written by anyone with journalism training whatsoever.

I probably would have donned a gas mask and went in with him. If there's a helpless child in there it's your duty to at least try to save it.
                        I agree. There are many factors that are not stated in the one sided story. Without knowing a lot of details its easy to jump to conclusions. I know our PD attempt to make rescues like that, since they are usually first on scene.

1. Fire condition. Is the house fully involved, and flashed over. If so, that is not an inhabitable environment for anybody. At that point they are thinking save at least one life (father). Or is it still is the incipient or growth phase, or compartmentalized to a certain part of house where a rescue could have been possible, maybe even VES (Vent Enter Search, go through childs window, then right back out)

2. Was FD on scene? If so, that info should have been relayed to them, and trust me they would have done everything possible, based on fire conditions. You let that man run in when FD is on scene, he is risking everybodys life including the fire crews.
                        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                          I agree. There are many factors that are not stated in the one sided story. Without knowing a lot of details its easy to jump to conclusions. I know our PD attempt to make rescues like that, since they are usually first on scene.

1. Fire condition. Is the house fully involved, and flashed over. If so, that is not an inhabitable environment for anybody. At that point they are thinking save at least one life (father). Or is it still is the incipient or growth phase, or compartmentalized to a certain part of house where a rescue could have been possible, maybe even VES (Vent Enter Search, go through childs window, then right back out)

2. Was FD on scene? If so, that info should have been relayed to them, and trust me they would have done everything possible, based on fire conditions. You let that man run in when FD is on scene, he is risking everybodys life including the fire crews.
                          A couple of years ago I ran into a house in Como that was involved in the rear. As I went in the front door, I got the elderly female out, and then the elderly male. I wasn't in the house for more than two minutes tops and it took me over half an hour to quit coughing from the smoke inhalation.

That's some bad shit. I see how one could be overcome so quickly. You cannot breath in that environment.

Comment

Think of the grandparents who left the kid in there. As much as i enjoy the ftp threads. There is deff more to this story.

Comment

That cop should be fucking tortured. As far as I am concerned he murdered that kid. What a piece of shit.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X