does anyone recognize this bike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone recognize this bike?

I thought I saw it for sale here but I searched and couldn't find it.

Looks about like this

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
      Looks about like this
      I hate the paint scheme. I'm actually glad you posted. I can practically pick this up for nothing so...

How pricey is painting the plastic on a bike?
      And would you want to look/ ride the bike to see if its mechanically sound?

I've been wanting one but I don't know how to ride.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
        I hate the paint scheme. I'm actually glad you posted. I can practically pick this up for nothing so...

How pricey is painting the plastic on a bike?
        And would you want to look/ ride the bike to see if its mechanically sound?

I've been wanting one but I don't know how to ride.
        Painting isnt bad, if its your first bike leave it as is. You'll likely wreck it anyway. Riding is a blast and isn't to bad, watching out for the retards in cars is a diff story. If its cheap buy it, if its super cheap Ill buy it. R6 stunt bike?

Comment

02 honda cbr F4I 600. Has 16k. New tires, brakes, chain, and sprocket. Since I've never riden, a 600 is way more than enough bike.
          I'd have 900 invested in it
          He also said the rear tail plastic is busted and is 80 bucks on ebay to replace?

Comment

Painting isnt bad, if its your first bike leave it as is. You'll likely wreck it anyway. Riding is a blast and isn't to bad, watching out for the retards in cars is a diff story. If its cheap buy it, if its super cheap Ill buy it. R6 stunt bike?
            Lol. I told him I hope he isn't attached to it since I'll probably fuck it up being a noob

Comment

02 honda cbr F4I 600. Has 16k. New tires, brakes, chain, and sprocket. Since I've never riden, a 600 is way more than enough bike.
              I'd have 900 invested in it
              He also said the rear tail plastic is busted and is 80 bucks on ebay to replace?
              Lol. I told him I hope he isn't attached to it since I'll probably fuck it up being a noob
              It's prob got some hard miles I bet for 900 you can't go wrong. I say go for it and ride it as is. You'll likely fuck it up so I wouldn't worry to much. Get a nice jacket, some gloves and a helmet and go tear it up.

Comment

Does it have a speedo?

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                  Does it have a speedo?
                  ??

Comment

Looks about like this

It doesn't even look that good. That is the ugliest bike I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                      It doesn't even look that good. That is the ugliest bike I have ever seen.
                      I dunnnooooooo

Comment

Of you pass on it let me know I'd be interested, had a title I assume

Comment

If it's got a legit title I'm a buyer even if you want to make a couple hundred bucks. I miss my '02 954RR stunt bike...

Comment

It needs a fur seat.

Comment

I'd just rattle can that shit. If it's a 1st bike, don't waste any more money than you have to.

Comment

Working...
                              X