• Balls out

Comment

• Conspiracies abound
          Wuhan is the epicenter

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
            Conspiracies abound
            Wuhan is the epicenter
            So are they implying the Chinese are overestimating on purpose, or underestimating on purpose the sick and dying for the purpose of incompetence?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              So are they implying the Chinese are overestimating on purpose, or underestimating on purpose the sick and dying for the purpose of incompetence?
              When they feel like they've got too many people, they've been known to thin the herd.
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                When they feel like they've got too many people, they've been known to thin the herd.
                They do seem to serve disproportionately as the origin for viruses. But I would have to research that further.

Comment

• go back far enough and you'll find the chinese have always looked for a way to eradicate the american people but not harm the land . the chinese are like the aliens in the fourth of july. they fuck up shit and move on .

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                    They do seem to serve disproportionately as the origin for viruses. But I would have to research that further.
                    You post said

"Don't trust officials on the number of infected and dead".

I'd be curious to know what that number was. At least some kind of rough estimate.

Unrelated but it's supposed to be somewhere around 16k dead of ebola in africa since early 2018. The idiots keep raiding clinics that are treating it and trying to contain it, then the soldiers get it while also selling off unsterilized hospital supplies.
                    WH

Comment

• The official word today is that the virus is about as deadly as SARS, a 2% fatality rate.

In my opinion if you quarantine two cities then either the 2% fatality rate is a lie or the number of people who are infected/dead is actually much higher.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Source:
                        https://www.theglobeandmail.com/worl...rus-far-worse/

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          You post said

"Don't trust officials on the number of infected and dead".

I'd be curious to know what that number was. At least some kind of rough estimate... .
                          I think he meant like we cant trust the Chinese to be forthcoming period. The fact that they are quarantining millions of people very quickly is a little bit of an eyebrow raiser, but to answer your question, last I heard it was 400 infected 18 dead. Then today its more at 830 infected and 25 dead.

Comment

• Surprised? I cant say that I am.

Comment

• MADMAN

Comment

• Already 1 case in Texas, Brazos County.
                                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                                86 SVO - Sold
                                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X