Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      The blue one would look killer without the running boards and with the roof rack holes plugged properly. Other than that it's tits.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Wolfgang von Trips abandoned Ferrari, 1960 Monaco Grand Prix.

Ferrari 207 F12, 1964 Italian Grand Prix.

Michael Schumacher - Benetton - Interlagos, Brazilian Grand Prix - 1994.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                The blue one would look killer without the running boards and with the roof rack holes plugged properly. Other than that it's tits.
                Granted, that one is lowered but when you remove the running boards, the frame is very visible. They just need to build a rocker extension or some such.

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
                  Granted, that one is lowered but when you remove the running boards, the frame is very visible. They just need to build a rocker extension or some such.
                  I miss the old days when people weren't afraid to get their hands dirty with channeling the body
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      I miss the old days when people weren't afraid to get their hands dirty with channeling the body
                      mini-truckers still do it.. if you want to be associated with mini-truckers.

Comment

• Comment

• That's no C10, probably not double D's either.

Comment

• Comment

• That was a great show. I was enamored with the car even then.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X