Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
    i like some of the cars on S/W.. only thing is they all do the same thing and say they are unique

-cut coils
    -spacers
    -wide rim, normal tire
    -roll fenders
    -cheesy gear shift knob
    -bitch about people running cheap and/or fake wheels

bam no matter what you are driving you are now stanced
    ftfy

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      ftfy

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Wonder who knows what this is?

Definitely a Sonnett III. I had one back in the day. Taunus (Swedish Ford) tractor motor, V4, looks like half a 289. There's a strange "freewheel" option on the trans, you pull a lever under the dash and when you let off the gas, it automatically acts like you pushed in the clutch pedal. Cool little car and a lot of fun to drive, but has no power at all. Mine had true dual exhaust and old cherry bomb glass packs on it, loud as hell for a little car. They seem to be gaining momentum in the collector car world finally.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Strangely digging this retro Fiat 127 concept drawing:

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Looks like that last one was taken at Goodwood. I believe the car came down and took-out a hay bale iirc.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                      Looks like that last one was taken at Goodwood. I believe the car came down and took-out a hay bale iirc.
                      Can't speak to the second half of that, but it is indeed at Goodwood.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                            I give up...too many crown and cokes...what is this awesome sauce?

Comment

• Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
                              I give up...too many crown and cokes...what is this awesome sauce?
                              It's a Lola.

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                                I'd say an early 70's Saab Sonnett, a III series I believe, would have the 1.5 or 1.7 litre v-4 made by Ford depending on the year model.
                                Dang it Shumpert! I was about to get this one, but you dun'd stoled it from me!
                                The only reason I know is because I ran into one t a local scrap yard 5-7 years ago. I asked about it, as it looked like it had a V4 (I'd never seen one before) and the car looked pretty neat.
                                Originally posted by Buzzo
                                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X