Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Mob beats whites

This country is going downhill fast

"It was 100% racial," claimed Eric, an Iraq war veteran from St. Francis who says young people beat on his car.

"I had a black couple on my right side, and these black kids were running in between all the cars, and they were pounding on my doors and trying to open up doors on my car, and they didn't do one thing to this black couple that was in this car next to us. They just kept walking right past their car. They were looking in everybody's windshield as they were running by, seeing who was white and who was black. Guarantee it."

Eric, a war veteran, said that the scene he saw Thursday outside State Fair compares to what he saw in combat.

"That rated right up there with it. When I saw the amount of kids coming down the road, all I kept thinking was, 'There's not enough cops to handle this.' There's no way. It would have taken the National Guard to control the number of kids that were coming off the road. They were knocking people off their motorcycles."

Regardless of the color of the participants - it's time to put the car in gear and plow through the crowd.

Comment

arm yourself, or be a victim.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Someone needed to just open fire on the black swarm. Kill em all.. let Satan sort em out.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
          Someone needed to just open fire on the black swarm. Kill em all.. let Satan sort em out.
          who said he wanted them?
          first class white trash

Comment

Click, boom.

Comment

Should have ran them fuckers over
              2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
              2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Regardless of the color of the participants - it's time to put the car in gear and plow through the crowd.
                yup

doesn't matter if it's black brown white or anything in between, put my life at risk and my sliver s&w is doing the talking for me!

Comment

can anyone even imagine the shit storm that this would have brought if this were white people? man, we'd never hear the end of it!

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                    can anyone even imagine the shit storm that this would have brought if this were white people? man, we'd never hear the end of it!
                    Damn straight.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      yup

doesn't matter if it's black brown white or anything in between, put my life at risk and my sliver s&w is doing the talking for me!
                      sounds custom!!!!!!!11111111111

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'll bet anything that there won't be a single hate crime prosecuted out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          I'll bet anything that there won't be a single hate crime prosecuted out of this.
                          What would it take to make it a hate crime... one of the suspects yelling "cracker"?

Comment

What would it take to make it a hate crime... one of the suspects yelling "cracker"?
                            Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, otherwise it's just crime. Pretty weak for a mob in my opinion, they didn't even torch a police car.

Comment

The fact that they were targeting whites and not harassing blacks.

Comment

Working...
                              X