Accident on South Tollway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accident on South Tollway!

Tollway going south is a parking lot, sooo avoid.

And the comments are funny. The pedro guy seems like some guy who thinks he's 'entitled' to things.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Lanes...160876235.html

DALLAS - A multi-vehicle crash involving a DART Paratransit vehicle has led to the closure of all southbound lanes and one northbound lane on the Dallas North Tollway near Harry Hines Boulevard as rescue crews worked at the scene.

DART police reported five vehicles were involved in the crash. One car appeared to be crushed inbetween the DART vehicle and SUV. Another vehicle could be seen on the side of the toll road with serious damage.

Two people were taken to Baylor hospital with neck and shoulder injuries. There were no passengers on the DART Paratransit vehicle at the time of the crash. There has been no word on any other injuries.
    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

I wonder what that dumbasses screen name is on here?

Comment

Dart creating a customer base?

Comment

my dad was involved in this. he had the silver gto. fuckin blows, he loved that car.

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
          my dad was involved in this. he had the silver gto. fuckin blows, he loved that car.

Damn dude, is he okay?

Comment

I would Sue the shit out of DART but that's just because I have an unbelievable amount of hate for dart and their buses.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
              I would Sue the shit out of DART but that's just because I have an unbelievable amount of hate for dart and their buses.
              You think DART is bad, Houston's METRO is worse. They are always running red lights, near misses, hitting the rail lines with buses, etc. They are all fucktards. I had 2 separate incidents where a metro bus came into my lane and damned near ran into me.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Damn dude, is he okay?
                Yeah man thanks. He's alright and I don't think the car suffered much damage after reviewing the shitty footage I've seen. Can't say the same for a couple of those cars involved though.

Comment

Good to hear Fern.

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                    Yeah man thanks. He's alright and I don't think the car suffered much damage after reviewing the shitty footage I've seen. Can't say the same for a couple of those cars involved though.
                    Good for your dad, though the car looked to be fairly crunchy in the rear, hopefully it's all superficial damage.

Comment

Thanks again guys. Yeah bro the rear did get pretty fucked up.

Comment

I was in that traffic...
                        04 GT
                        91 LX

Comment

Fuck DART.

Comment

Working...
                          X