Clear All

• I gave my kids a terrible present.

I saw this on the Jimy K. show.. funny as hell
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

well tell him to suck my balls. lolz

Comment

That last kid made me bust out laughing!
        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

the last kid made me laugh hysterically but I would slap the shit out of my kid if he said that.

Comment

From the thread title, I expected this to be a thread about an STD.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I laughed when the kid pulled out the potato and mom said, "Mr. Potato Head!"
              The kid in the red and white stripes--I'd beat his ass and donate his fucking toys to charity.

Comment

That last kid needs his ass whipped. No way that kind of language would fly in my house. And that fat little kid in the red and white needs one as well...
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Oh yeah, fat little kid in red/white striped shirt@3:46, if my kid would have said "I fucking hate you" over a Christmas present he wouldn't get a damn thing other than a belt across the ass for Christmas.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

The little girl with the half eaten PB&J probably took it the best. Some of those kids need their asses beat.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      The little girl with the half eaten PB&J probably took it the best. Some of those kids need their asses beat.
                      Yea, she was trying so hard to be nice about it lol, her brother made it even better.

I would donate that fat kid in the stripes to an orphanage.

Comment

I would get the fat kid a diet book

Comment

Funny. I have to say, there's some shitty parents out there. Fat bastard would have had his ass whipped before he finished that statement in my house. And the parents laughed at it. Joke or not, that shit wouldn't fly with me. The last kid made me laugh too, but needs an ass whipping.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

That girl at .59 has potential in about 18 years....

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              That girl at .59 has potential in about 18 years....
                              Umm...

Comment

Working...
                              X