Where to buy Kegs in Fort Worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Kegs in Fort Worth?

It's been a while since i bought a keg. I use to use just the Watauga Beer barn to get some Miller Lite. I'm sure they still sell them, but is there anywhere in town to get premium beer in Kegs? I know about Kegs and Barrels in Plano. Anywhere closer to Fort Worth?

Thanks!

Two Bucks Beverage Center
    - 11 reviews - Place page
    www.twobucksliquor.com - 4702 South Freeway, Fort Worth - (817) 924-3201
    Kool Keg
    - 7 reviews - Place page
    www.kool-keg.net - 501 E South St, Arlington - (817) 461-6949
    Mas Ramblas Beer Barn
    - Place page
    maps.google.com - 1913 W Berry Street, Fort Worth - (817) 230-4965
    More results near Fort Worth, TX ยป

Comment

^^ thanks bro. I've used Kool Kegs, but their online selection was seriously lacking. I'll check the other one out. I appreciate it. A store off 820 and BlueMound Road use to sell them, but I can't remember the name of that place.....

Comment

Anyone that sells beer can get you kegs of anything their distributors carry. Oh's Liquor on 28th St always has the big 3 kegs in stock and he'll order anything you want. Finding a keg in stock of anything other than Miller, Coors or Budweiser though is a rarity. Coors distributors will usually have Texas beers like Rahr, Real Ale and Shiner in stock but if you want something from Live Oak, Franconia or 512 you'll probably have to wait for it. Anheuser Busch seems to carry Victory stuff in stock but they'd be the ones ordering more premium beers like Avery or Dogfish Head.

You have to buy from a retailer btw, they buy from the distributor. Everyone buys from the same distributors so if they sell Budweiser or Coors they can get you anything they sell. My Albertsons will order anything you want and they'd probably be the cheapest.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Anyone that sells beer can get you kegs of anything their distributors carry. Oh's Liquor on 28th St always has the big 3 kegs in stock and he'll order anything you want. Finding a keg in stock of anything other than Miller, Coors or Budweiser though is a rarity. Coors distributors will usually have Texas beers like Rahr, Real Ale and Shiner in stock but if you want something from Live Oak, Franconia or 512 you'll probably have to wait for it. Anheuser Busch seems to carry Victory stuff in stock but they'd be the ones ordering more premium beers like Avery or Dogfish Head.

You have to buy from a retailer btw, they buy from the distributor. Everyone buys from the same distributors so if they sell Budweiser or Coors they can get you anything they sell. My Albertsons will order anything you want and they'd probably be the cheapest.
          Good stuff, thanks! I've been to Kegs and Barrels to get Carlsberg and Brooklyn Lager. They have everythign in stock, it's ridiculous. It's also in Plano. Just looking closer to home. I'm happy with just some Miller Lite, but it'd be nice to have a closer option for the good stuff. Never thought to ask Albertsons or Kroger, they both have good beer selections now. I appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikecobra302 View Post
            Good stuff, thanks! I've been to Kegs and Barrels to get Carlsberg and Brooklyn Lager. They have everythign in stock, it's ridiculous. It's also in Plano. Just looking closer to home. I'm happy with just some Miller Lite, but it'd be nice to have a closer option for the good stuff. Never thought to ask Albertsons or Kroger, they both have good beer selections now. I appreciate it!
            Kegs are expensive, they are hard to move around, they take up lots of floor space and they expire. Lots of reasons stores don't stock them! Also if you special order you can get the size you want. Most of the premium beers are sold in 5 gallon kegs, like the ones you get soft drinks in. Or if you want something really different some brewers offer casks.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              Kegs are expensive, they are hard to move around, they take up lots of floor space and they expire. Lots of reasons stores don't stock them! Also if you special order you can get the size you want. Most of the premium beers are sold in 5 gallon kegs, like the ones you get soft drinks in. Or if you want something really different some brewers offer casks.
              I hit up my friends at the Flying Saucer, wish they could just sell me a keg Does Ben E Keith sell to private parties or just businesses I wonder.......

Thanks for the help. Prolly just go grab a Miller Lite for this weekend and get the good stuff when I find a place to get it

Comment

albertsons

Comment

Kings on camp bowie is nice if you're in west FW.

Comment

Working...
                  X