Roll Pin holder tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
    I work in Grand Prairie, off of Beltline and 30. I can meet you in Irving during my lunch hour if that's better for you.
    I work in valley ranch so north irving, if you can wait I will be back at work on thursday
    "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

I currently don't have a punch kit in my assortment of tools, can tell me if this will suffice for building the lower?

Kit includes 6 pin punches in 1/16 in., 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 1/4 in., and 5/16 in. sizes
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

I put Chuck Norris on the speaker phone to talk to my receivers and they build themselves for fear that he will come over with a needle and a Thor hammer.

Homemade if you can't get Chuck on the phone like I can I guess that holder is not a bad idea. Sure beats only having two hands to fumble the pin, hold the punch and tap with the hammer at the same time.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Homemade View Post
            I work in valley ranch so north irving, if you can wait I will be back at work on thursday
            Sounds good! Just let me know.

Comment

Chuck f'n Norris. I laughed harder than I have in years! Thanks bro

Comment

I don't even really understand the hammer and punch part, I built my first two lowers this week and just used some knipex (fancy adj pliers) with tape on the jams to press in each roll pin. F**k hammering, no vise needed with pliers.
                2006 Civic SI
                2009 Pilot
                1988 GT
                CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                  I don't even really understand the hammer and punch part, I built my first two lowers this week and just used some knipex (fancy adj pliers) with tape on the jams to press in each roll pin. F**k hammering, no vise needed with pliers.
                  Would have liked to see that in action. Sounds pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Homemade View Post
                    Would have liked to see that in action. Sounds pretty good.
                    I normally use vice grips the same way.....

Comment

I use the tape method as well, never used a holder.
                      Actually this go around I had loaned my punches to brother in law and started to just install my buffer tube and grip. I ended up building my lower with drill bits and my sons little hammer.

Comment

Working...
                      X