3 million pounds of sand... castles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 million pounds of sand... castles?

Saw this last night by the ballpark in Arlington, looks like the ICE at the Gaylord, but made out of sand. Looks pretty cool, I'll have to take the kids out this summer.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Man that does look cool. I got a grand baby on the way can't wait till they get a little older and do 'kid' stuff again

Comment

I think I have already been in the oilfield too long already. This is where my mind went when I read the title.

I think I might take the family to the one in the OP though. Even if I already see enough sand at work as it is.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Thread revival:

I took my kids to this yesterday, and while it's really bad ass work they've done there and I can appreciate how hard it was, it was underwhelming overall. That said, I will be fair and say that for 2 adults and 2 kids, it was $82, after pulling up to an empty parking lot, in the rain and waiting for them to charge my debit card in the rain with no covering to wait under. And really how long can you stand at a sand castle/sculpture thing and stare at it... We were done in like 15 minutes and I felt like we took our time. Bang for the buck... meh.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

When the exhibit is completed I read they are going to add it to the other 3 million pounds in qik46's vag

Comment

Working...
          X